I Think I'm Done

fxattack

Dalayan Elder
The majority of my Dalayan friends are long gone but I would like to acknowledge a few great people I have met over the course of my years here. There is no easy way to close the book on a game with as much /p as I accumulated on my paladin, but I have not been active for a long time so now feels like a good time. Iratus Lepus was the guild where I cut my teeth and learned of the great potential this community once held. Quila, our fearless leader, thanks for making that guild and getting me involved. Cyen, Zippie, Immamyst, Ochtron, Siblyx, all-star friends! Not just e-friends or guildmates, but true friends in the most genuine sense of the word. Last but definitely not least, Grinkles, aka the Future. I have never met a more kind and honest individual on the vast webs of Inter. Special shout outs to:

Aumzie, for being there when I looted my Nightmare Silk.
Astranolus, for having the nicest vent voice.
Velleity, for having the most awful vent voice and filling most of my tomes.
Inogen, for knowing how to play the riff from Chemical Plant Zone on electric guitar.
Skyee Dazer, for systematically destroying the guild I loved but paving the way for a few of us to experience next level content.
Krugz and Salarus, for clicking “accept trade” when I offered free platinum, then quitting right away.
Zorlon, for actually doing 6-man content with me instead of using a dipshit retired boxed tank.

Sorry if I forgot about you. I’m mostly on console nowadays, so if you want to get busted up in Smash Bros or something you can PM me to swap NNID (Wii U) or PSN id (ps4).

Good luck, have fun, do well,

Chris
DUKE (FUCK THE DICE OF MISFORTUNE) LINDSTROM BREITHAUPT

giphy.gif

no augs no loot was me in iratus lepus. i made your guild better by telling you to aug your gear.

i won.
Pssssh I carried Iratus up through 6 tiers single handedly, augs (and charms, christ those people were casuals) are overrated.

Bye for now, Lind. Thanks for being so generous in allowing me to borrow your post-op Pally girl for so many hours of farming/exp. I still fire her up from time to time since Enchanters can't get anything serious done on their own. Maybe next time I pop in, I'll perma+SB gender her for old times' sake. ;)

RIP Siblyx.

You did something dumb/silly but I never expected to see a ban for that, others have gotten/get away with far worse.

Also later Lind. I didn't know you well, but I have similar feelings about the game even though I still play a bit.

The majority of my Dalayan friends are long gone but I would like to acknowledge a few great people I have met over the course of my years here. There is no easy way to close the book on a game with as much /p as I accumulated on my paladin, but I have not been active for a long time so now feels like a good time. Iratus Lepus was the guild where I cut my teeth and learned of the great potential this community once held. Quila, our fearless leader, thanks for making that guild and getting me involved. Cyen, Zippie, Immamyst, Ochtron, Siblyx, all-star friends! Not just e-friends or guildmates, but true friends in the most genuine sense of the word. Last but definitely not least, Grinkles, aka the Future. I have never met a more kind and honest individual on the vast webs of Inter.

I dont pop on this much. But you got my number bud. Catch you some time or another and glad all is well with you. =)

Cya Lind. I remember you from wayyy back when i played before. Rogue and Bst still sittin in Iratus... lol Good Luck in everything :)

Back
Top Bottom