I am so not new, but I feel like it

Ykari07

Dalayan Beginner
Yeah.  I'm not new at all.  You may remember me as Ykarri, ex-Beyond member and I was a member of Steel before I dropped off the face of the earth due to a busted computer.  Unfortunately, its been a long time and I don't even remember what my account name was.  If I ever figure it out, I'll log on and return all the stuff the guild gave me to help me out >.<

I'll do this because I've decided to start over.  I loved my rogue dearly, but alot of shit has changed since the last time I was here.  I'm not going to come back abruptly and try to play a 50+ character with no idea of how the rules have changed.  I'd feel like I bought an account or something.  Anyway, if you wanna talk to me, my new characters name is Galke.

You can also blame Szriko entirely for bringing me back. He managed to locate me on a forum I frequent. I don't know how he did that.

It feels... crazy.  Seriously.  He just randomly shows up at my favorite forum "HI YKARI REMEMBER ME?" then he told me about 2.0 and I was interested.  THUS I AM RETURNETH

Of course, Szriko is on my MSN list now because I don't think he was actually interested in the forum. I'm worried that he was looking for me specifically. Because that'd be weird.

Hey I wanna be on your msn  :what: how did he get there first?

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

p.s. my info is in the little icons on this post :monocle:

Back
Top Bottom