I am so bored

TapeinV

Dalayan Elder
Where my bros at? What games are you guys playing these days?

I'm awaiting a fresh SoD server, or a sequel/prequel ordeal I guess. I keep trying new games that come out and they all just suck. I feel like this:

Love you bros

/salutebro

Any fresh players take note, if this guy starts a guild you want in. Loots and lols rain down like...rain

How is the new GW2 expansion? I heard you had to run up a million miles of ramp just to get started on the new content.

Also curious how Legion is. I should go read some gaming websites huh? So out of touch, my lord.

I played on the Quarm server a bit until my Krono ran out and I didn't want to give the chinamen or DBG any more of my cash. Ran into Glorax tho, cool dude! Wish I would have played with him over here, we would've had some fun together.

/salutebro

Any fresh players take note, if this guy starts a guild you want in. Loots and lols rain down like...rain

I'll never forget when we duo'ed emerald maw ranger/necro style back when we were high 50's or fresh 60. Obviously emerald maw was a joke but that was the first moment on SoD where I felt like I had a big dick.

I miss you bro. Had some great times goofing off with you and collecting phats.

I'm playing SOD again, warrior Moogly, cleric Shaleth

How is it with the new client? On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the absolute most buggy piece of shit ever and 1 being perfection, what would you rate the current incarnation of SoD?

I give it a 3, the new client is solid, I haven't run into any bugs other then when I threw my froggy jar. The server is a bit empty right now but i've got some friends I brought with me to play with. I haven't been playing to much since I just got a house. I've been busy with house stuff. There has been talk of a new SOD. I would get behind that if I were you.

Legion is draenor with even more stupid time gating on garrisons

also glorax is indeed a cool dude

Cinn hikage and faelus are playing legion. I was/am supposedly playing it too but I hate this game and am somewhat too busy irl too.

How is the new GW2 expansion? I heard you had to run up a million miles of ramp just to get started on the new content.

Also curious how Legion is. I should go read some gaming websites huh? So out of touch, my lord.

I played on the Quarm server a bit until my Krono ran out and I didn't want to give the chinamen or DBG any more of my cash. Ran into Glorax tho, cool dude! Wish I would have played with him over here, we would've had some fun together.

Mixed.

Gliding= FUCK YES. Gliding is amazing and wonderful, and you quickly adapt to it and miss it anywhere where you can't glide. Sometimes you forget and this leads to death. I really miss it in WvW

As far as the zones at release

Auric Basin = Good, rewarding. More of this.

Dragon's Stand = Good, fun event. Some issues with it's reward system, and the limits on exploration after the meta.

Verdant Brink = Decent, the introductory zone. Can be confusing initially, and a pain to navigate when you are just starting to work on masteries. The meta is kinda fun, but a few too many idiots can ruin the meta by clumping up and not divvying themselves between the camps.

Tangled Depths = The worst map I have ever encountered in any MMO ever. It's seriously fucking awful. Most of the reward comes not from the meta, but the regular events and chests scattered around, the meta is difficult, requires multiple teams like triple wurm, but is less rewarding unless you count the chak egg sac, which just happens to be rare enough to command a high price.

The real issue with the HoT maps that I see is they are all very Meta event focused, which come the next expac is going to lead to them being pretty fucking empty I'd think, but who knows, drytop is still being filled up.

Oh and they are releasing zones with ls3. Bloodstone Fen is the newest, and is great, apart from a few annoyances which have convinced me that someone they have designing for them doesn't have any idea what the fuck they are doing, nor how things actually work in game.

Bloodstone fen= Glider skills that you can use in the air. Pretty rewarding map. Only annoyances being RNG traps in the air and 50000000 mile rock throws to knock you out of the air by mobs that haven't even rendered on the fucking screen yet, just adding a ton of oh look I died and could do nothing about it tedium to the map. Without that it would be the best map in the game hands down.

New LS chapter coming on the 20th with fire isles I think.

I've been playing path of exile. Used to only play standard but recently started leagues.

Not quite as good as d2 pre lod, but it's the next best thing

LS patch dropped. Mixed bag again, but Ember Bay for the most part is awesome. I really dislike the changes to instabilities in fractals though. I've stopped doing them altogether.

I've ran back to consoles as the online world has scared me into hibernation. I jumped into FFXIV max leveled and quit within the 30 day period. Haven't really found a game with cool guys to group/play with.

Back
Top Bottom