HoTs and the song box

Wiz

NOT DONATING *EVER*
On account of dark rot showing us how tight buff slots are, I am going to authorize this one single movement of a spell line into the songs box, which has been request before. Heal over Time spells will now use the song box. Do not request any other spell line ever to be moved into the song box because this is the one use of it that I will approve, and frankly I'd prefer not to do this at all.

Please note that this will only apply to HoTs that are scribed into a spellbook and the cleric AA hot, clicky HoTs will still use the main spell box. It also does NOT apply to transfer health spells or recourses.

Call of the blessed doesn't stack with regen anyway and will probably still take that spot? (non official opinion)

Wiz said:
On account of dark rot showing us how tight buff slots are, I am going to authorize this one single movement of a spell line into the songs box, which has been request before. Heal over Time spells will now use the song box. Do not request any other spell line ever to be moved into the song box because this is the one use of it that I will approve, and frankly I'd prefer not to do this at all.

Please note that this will only apply to HoTs that are scribed into a spellbook and the cleric AA hot, clicky HoTs will still use the main spell box. It also does NOT apply to transfer health spells or recourses.

Will cleric hot's and paladin hot's stack now or will that remain unchanged because honestly I'd much rather they stack then they get moved to the song buff slot personally speaking. Also since these are now in the song boxes will that mean they'll now stack with torpor for shamans?

I really like this change, and it appears to already be in. Elixir of bliss still shows up in normal buff slot (as well as song slot). It seems to be clientside or something but any buff that overwrites elixir in the normal buff slot now double buffs (probably also client side) this is kind of an eye sore is there any way to fix this?

its probably better it shows up still in buff slot from a visual standpoint I hope the paladin ones show up in buff slot also from visual standpoint cause then I don't gotta turn song buff boxes on which I'd rather keep off anyway. It's much easier keeping track of HoT's duration and when they're close to fading visually attempting to either time them in your head or try to look for the spell message along side combat spam since I'd rather not put spell messages in my chat windows personally.

The spell already shows up in the song slot, I dont see why anyone would want to look at it in the normal buff slot as well. I'm going to guess that the intention was not to have a *show me* buff in the normal slot for people who want to turn off song slots. Anyways I just want to know if this is unfixable or intended or what.

BenGordon said:
The spell already shows up in the song slot, I dont see why anyone would want to look at it in the normal buff slot as well. I'm going to guess that the intention was not to have a *show me* buff in the normal slot for people who want to turn off song slots. Anyways I just want to know if this is unfixable or intended or what.

Yeah I have songs turned off and would prefer to keep it that way personally, but doesn't make a big difference either way regardless of if it's intended or not.

BenGordon said:
I really like this change, and it appears to already be in. Elixir of bliss still shows up in normal buff slot (as well as song slot). It seems to be clientside or something but any buff that overwrites elixir in the normal buff slot now double buffs (probably also client side) this is kind of an eye sore is there any way to fix this?

Had the same problem, full SoD Repatch fixed it.

I did a little research and confirmed that the paladin HoT's now stack with shamans torpor I'd assume cleric HoT now do as well, but wasn't able to test it out for myself. Cleric and paladin HoT's on the other hand still won't stack unfortunately even tho I really wish that they did since they're just heals after all and it's not like they're mana free.

Back
Top Bottom