Holloween Quest

blahmookow

Dalayan Adventurer
Not even sure if this is actually a "Holloween" quest per say but is very intriguing to say the least. Wondering what the deadline is to have your masks turned in and also when will the vagabond actually despawn? I know that part 4 isn't complete but I just wanted to know how much time I had left to finish the quest.

Great work so far on this one Cyzaine, pretty solid and tough.

Draxle

i believe the announcement was the masks will cease to drop sunday, and the quest will peter off by friday.

after this quest is complete, 2 classes will be seen with tear-streaked faces hacking at stuff in a mad fervor . FREEEEEEEDOM!

I do not understand why the final event was geared towards Tier 10 guilds. So much for those that worked their asses off at Tier 5, just to get spanked & no rewards.

I do not understand why the final event was geared towards Tier 10 guilds. So much for those that worked their asses off at Tier 5, just to get spanked & no rewards.

You got this wrong, the final reward scales with tier. The longer you last at the final event, the better your reward.

To clarify what nwaij said, if you are going to lose you can simply stop the event to claim the loot you have earned to that point. It is geared towards everyone.

You should really try the event sometime before complaining. I mean what part of "A level 20 with balls can finish this whole quest" didn't you believe.

Nwaij isn't quite right anyway. The PERSONAL reward is the same no matter what. But if your in a guild, I figured it'd be nice to give you a unique raid target with some loot to share with all your pals, no matter what your tier is to celebrate the holidays, so worked a mechanism for that to be a reality happen. That only a tier 10 guild has tried it so far isnt' really my problem

Back
Top Bottom