Hi There

I hope that it turns out as awesome as Transformers was... I hate when they stray so far from the original concept that it's distracting from the movie. :(

ryutakin said:
Notice the films in production under the E section here
God that is going to suck hard along with a shit ton of others in that list. Look at W

BTW, how the fuck do you make a Sims movie?

iaeolan said:
God that is going to suck hard along with a shit ton of others in that list. Look at W

BTW, how the fuck do you make a Sims movie?

Ever seen "All My Circuits" the movie?

If you would like calculon tore-check his paper work....

G.I. Joe sounds pretty awsome... if they dont screw it up!

trailer for dark knights wont work for me for some reason, but sounds good too :p

and yes, transformers is a Great movie :)

EDIT: got it to work... Hmmm doesnt that remind you of someone though... tall dark mysterious, eh - Leatherclad with a big cloak... whats his name? ...

Sorry to burst the bubble of all of you but they already screwed up GI Joe. At least last I read they changed GI Joe into being an 'American Hero' into being a multinational cooperation of agents based in Brussels. Way to go taking the PC thing too far again. I think they are saying GI Joe stands for something like Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity or something lame like that. But Snake Eyes looks pretty awesome.

Pkin1 said:
Sorry to burst the bubble of all of you but they already screwed up GI Joe. At least last I read they changed GI Joe into being an 'American Hero' into being a multinational cooperation of agents based in Brussels. Way to go taking the PC thing too far again. I think they are saying GI Joe stands for something like Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity or something lame like that. But Snake Eyes looks pretty awesome.
I wouldn't say this ruins the film. It's 10 years in the future, so it's not farfetched to assume the Joe's went global

"G.I. Joe" was always global. From back in the 60's and 70's he was available all over the world under different names. Hasbro marketed to other places using names that would be more appealing to kids around the world. It was only "The Real American Hero" in the US (and I think Japan...because we forced them to love it after WW2 I guess).

But yeah, I think it's good for RAH to evolve and think outside our borders. The world seems to shrink every day.

The one thing I don't like about that Snake eyes image is the stupid ninja symbol in red on his arm. It's a tattoo on his wrist, not a decal on his suit. They need to stop with that. Other than that it's a pretty good likeness of the 1985 version of the character.

Yes I grew up in the 80's and had (have) a bunch of GI Joes. :-D

And now you know...

I had like a 3 gallon bucket full of GI Joes when I was a kid. They were stolen by the movers when I came back from germany at age 5. I was sad.

Back
Top Bottom