Hi all! New to Server)

ruse

Dalayan Beginner
Hey,

Just came to server yesterday. I'm having a blast so far, wanted to say that having read through the forums on the Bard topics has saved me a boatload of downtime.  Yup I'm playin' a crooner.. got up to lvl 7 before the server went down a bit ago for updates.  :toot: and yeah i did notice quite a diff between bards live and here... so far enjoying the differences.. I've occassionally run into a bug where after i finish a kite I get slowed down as if I were crouching or walking...relogging seems to fix it but just thought I'd mention it.  Overall i just wanted to introduce myself and say that I'm really enjoying the people i've come across and and the gameplay in general.  Hopefully soon I'll figure out the right circumference for my kite... that wont get me too beat up)  :dance:

Yours,
                                                              Ruse=Vexxis 7 half-elf bard ..for the moment :keke:

P.S. will be looking to donate in the near future since having such fun .

Welcome to sod! It is a great server full of nice people and great friendly monsters who want to eat you up!

Back
Top Bottom