Help with Faction

If you are discovered keeping a deity aug after going Pariah, expect to experience the loss of said aug and pent up wrath of whichever angry GM discovers it.

Now that you know that it doesn't properly poof when you go pariah. How hard would this be to fix, Tao?

It just seems like something that should be promptly fixed and patched, no more problems.

Unless I'm missing something.

Why is it that some choices easily allow you to get 20% specialization bonus, while others make it almost impossible?

The answer is (correct me if I'm wrong) that there just aren't that many faction options written into the game for some alignment shifts as for others. Understandable given that the development team is limited, but I'm also not sure I'd consider it a fair situation.

It is crap that 2 classes have easy quick and repeatable alignment options (especially because those options also provide rewards besides the spec bonus). But there are at least 12% worth of points with oggok mines, murk quests, halloween quests, and refuge. So stuff is coming.

Name one religion that lets you into their respective version of paradise without believe in said religion?

Buddhism. Practicing Dharma just speeds up the process of enlightenment.

Back
Top Bottom