Heals - Better, but still lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarus

Dalayan Master
Class: Druid/Shaman (possibly Cleric too!)

Spells: Greater Healing, Superior Healing

Since I last played, heals at lower levels have been buffed to scale up in power as you level. This was a huge QOL enhancement low-mid as the heals were never strong enough, even before buffed gear/expiable gear.

For context on this, i've run a Shaman to 58, Druid to 59, Warrior to 59, and Ranger to 26 this season.

The following 2 spells I think need an adjustment:

Greater Healing

Superior Healing

In the case of both heals, I found using them I was back in the situation with minor healing pre buff, where my only option was to spam them over and over, without much option for the druid/shaman flair to be added into the fight. This creates a pretty boring experience, and also means that your other casting skills (evo/conj) will lag behind if you group.

I think if both were increased in mana cost and healing output, it would allow a much better gaming experience. To be clear, I think the mana to heal ratio is fine, it just needs to heal for a bit more.

I wish it wasn't like that in the late game but I feel like you're reading my diary
hahaha. I acutally really enjoyed my late game cleric experience when I played back in the day. Raiding was super fun having to actually focus heals, but when a heal is only doing like, 10-15% of your tanks HP, it's pretty cringe.

No I think I'm just working through a lot of stuff on my own and I'm making my opinions ruin the things I've always enjoyed. Sorry everyone, I'm a butthead way too often to function.

it wasn't getting me anywhere, and maybe someone else hears this too and starts thinks about a lot of things differently

I've been trying to reach out in a few places but I appreciate the extension. Healing is weird in general and not always evident in any clear direction.

There are a few more changes coming next patch for druids. For the most part the healing seems in a good place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom