Have you seen this mob?

I have been able to find 9 fragments so far, and there is a 10th one that used to drop from the mob above.
But the 'an abandoned Nagthilian' that was his placeholder is gone. And now there are only 3 an abandoned Nagthilian.

So unless this fragment was moved to another mob. It looks like this quest is meant to be
not completable. And Boomba is just sending you on a wild goose chase.

any of the powers that be able to check and verify that
this fragment is still able to be found?

would <3 u long time ^^

me and a few friends were talking and we believe that this mob was taken out of game
cause he was to easy to farm.

There is a safe spot near where Nurgath the Betrayed used to spawn, to get to the named from here all you need to kill is 2 sperms, 1 abandoned nag, and ur at named pull.

When emberflow first came out you used to see alot of Woeful Torques, maybe it was felyn selling them? idk. But since like 13months ago, havnt seen any.

This abandoned nag room has been cycled around 15 times in the last month.
During this time we have seen
x6 Shorlish the Deranged (most rust coded), x4 Serlisha the Haunted (all rust coded),
x8-x10 A starving soul, x1 Berelek the Mist-Struck (still drops 0 items), x1 The Blightfiend (no frag), x0 Nurgath the Betrayed

Very convinced Nurgath the Betrayed was removed months and months ago.
He may still be in the database...... but the spawn point where he spawned from and where his ph spawned from..... is not there. Any help plz?

I remember melok taus droping agro reduction tomes instead of proc tomes for many months until someone finally looked into it and was an ez fix/mistake.
Perhaps the Emberflow fragments quest needs to have a quick look at it as well?

Thx again,
Nifera

I second this!!

If Nifera worked that hard at it and it never turned up, there must be a problem. Would love to do this quest myself as I have quite a few fragments, but have heard about the above-problem from several sources.

There are several named mobs that used to spawn in emberflow that one day disappeared with no explanation. Nurgath obviously, there was also another floating skeleton that spawned in the little backdoor room by the mistborn called "the blightfiend", and one more who spawned at the back room by melek tos named "the researcher".

I made a post about this in January 2009 (http://forum.shardsofdalaya.com/showthread.php?t=16817), which means nurgath has been missing for almost 2 years.
I could never figure out why these guys disappeared and I received the silent treatment from Woldaff everytime I asked him about it.

I speculate that the emberflow frags quest is still doable and these mobs were removed to tone down on all the free cookies you get for spending time in emberflow. The only question that really deserves to be answered here is if the frags quest is indeed even possible to finish. Here is a fun little png I was working on to try and figure this messy quest out. Warning, strat leaks!!!

boombaquest.png

edit - blightfiend still exists and does not drop a frag

logic still applies: It would make sense that this quest is and always was doable otherwise the powers that be would not be ignoring this subject on multiple occasions.

Last edited:
Researcher damont still spawns. the other two, I have never seen.

I've never seen Researcher.

I haven't seen Nurgoth since the first 5 months of Emberflow being live.

I thought he was removed because of Ikisith Lore, because he was betrayed by Baldakos wubwubwub im a big gay SoD lore guy, but I guess not!

what "two" were you referring to thade?

Blightfiend has spawned since the dawn of time. Nurgath is mia and when I asked thinkmeats about it he told me to talk to woldaff and after talking to woldaff over the span of four months or something he told me the quest was completable or something really vague. HURM

i've not seen blightfiend/nurgath. I know damont still spawns, nif killed him pretty recently.

I know this thread is pretty old, but I was lookin for Ben's chart for refference and noticed there still wasnt any confirmation posted.

Nurg/Blight are still in game, Nurg still drops the frag that is listed and Blight still drops no frag.

thanks for the chart Ben.

I am pretty sure nurgaths frag is also shared by the blight struck who knows. As I have never spawned that guy ever.

I know this thread is pretty old, but I was lookin for Ben's chart for refference and noticed there still wasnt any confirmation posted.

Nurg/Blight are still in game, Nurg still drops the frag that is listed and Blight still drops no frag.

thanks for the chart Ben.

Nurgath just recently started spawning again.

Back
Top Bottom