Have you got what it takes to defeat the hat?

Dujek

Dalayan Beginner
Thinking of organising an online mini-Monopoly(tm) league for anybody who's interested (assuming we don't crash the website's server again :p)

If you want to play, or just want to find out more about it, send me a PM ingame or, preferably, reply here. :p

Basically just looking for a couple of people to play monopoly with during server downtime or whatever. Some great fun was had the other night, with Nazul's hat owning most of the properties and Bretto's moneybag just dispensing money to everybody else.

We were playing at http://play.games.com/playgames/home.jsp through Monopoly -> Reading Railroad. And it might be a good idea to register if you're able to.

Unfortunately the website is abysmally slow and we actually managed to crash the server last night, but hopefully it'll be a bit more stable in the future. We just need a couple of people who would be available to play every now and then, and I figured we might aswell run a little competition while we're at it, as the game is horribly competitive as it stands. :p

There would have to be a couple of external rules introduced, though, to stop the game lasting all night.

The hat stole the boat and ran off with the dog, leaving everybody else destitute and homeless. The answer is, you do not have what it takes to beat the hat, because he has already won.

(In other words, this thread, and Monopoly, is dead. :()

play play play

Not likely! I'm starting up a new game right now, and I'll need three others. First three to PM me get spots in, or if I don't see any within a few minutes, I'll start asking #wr and such. The links for the game are above somewhere.
THE POWER OF MONOPOLY COMPELS YOU

monopoly

You will collect $200 on passing Go if you revive this thread and come play monopoly with me. I'm lonely. :(

Also, the car always wins. Not your lame hat.

doubleyouteeeff

This is what WR people consider reviving a thread!?
All hope is lost for monopoly.

Back
Top Bottom