Hardcore Headhunter Challenge - A new era of adept hunting

i have the 22500 for the posted bounty + video, plus the 50k from ekyu for whomever is collecting the muns. if someone is around tuesday the 7th to collect money that'd be cool, otherwise im likely busy until saturday or sunday night.

just a heads up my videos probably aren't coming back youtube suspended my account and turned down my appeal. not completely sure what triggered the suspension. I still have the videos on my computer so they aren't completely lost.

just a heads up my videos probably aren't coming back youtube suspended my account and turned down my appeal. not completely sure what triggered the suspension. I still have the videos on my computer so they aren't completely lost.
I wonder if they flagged it due to EQEmu not being considered legit?

all of the videos I posted had zero audio though think I got hacked and someone added bad videos. my channel seems to have more videos than it should though I can't see the titles of the videos to verify.

since this hasn't garnered any attention or effort in months i'm likely going to re-purpose the prize pool funds soon. If this happens and you claim one of the remaining prizes, let it be known it may take a week or two for me to pay out.

Slowly....

Yoaqii *HC* - lvl 33 Frog Monk
Aiiqzu *HC* - lvl 31 High Elf Enchanter
Siiqzu *HC* - lvl 31 Vah Beastlord
Jaawuk *HC* - lvl 16 Human Necro
Wzeey *HC* - lvl 11 Erudite Wizard

many many deaths ....

Soooooo .... hardcore headhunter challenge ... anyone still here ?

Slowly ....

*HC* :
Pyokkuz - 30 - War
Yoaqii - 33 - Monk

Aiiqzu - 31 - Ench
Jaawuk - 16 - Necro
Wzeey - 15- Wiz
Zuqqaz - 15 - Mage

Quuyi - 30 - Cler
Sieayyi - 15 - Cler
Sudppk - 25 - Sham

Jkkaya - 32 - Bard

Sooo... 12-man or 18-man ... so which is it ? Can't remember.

good luck I bowed out because it was nearing the point where the plat I would be spending gearing the toons would have been greater than the prize offered and head miner can easily destroy even well geared groups if they miss the timing on the initial pull. Though I know others that were in the Meso group were eager to continue so maybe you will find some of them.

might do a poll at some point to set the bounty on a different set of high level adepts, or perhaps repurpose the plat for some other community challenge. open to suggestions.

Sorry, 3 month take off Oct - Dec.
Anyway ...

Pyokkuz *HC* - lvl 35 - War
Yoaqii *HC* - lvl 35 - Monk

Quuyi *HC* - lvl 31 - Cleric
Sieayyi *HC* - lvl 29 - Cleric
Sudppk *HC* - lvl 29 - Shaman
Jkkaya *HC* - lvl 33 - Bard

Jaawuk *HC* - lvl 24 - Necro
Wzeey *HC* - lvl 29 - Wiz
Zuqqaz *HC* - lvl 30 - Mage
Aiiqzu *HC* - lvl 32 - Ench

Dad + 2 - Cler/Necro - (can't rememder name.)

0 die! Lucky lucky!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom