- Hardcore Character Mode -

19-Life.png

I'm loving this mode. Hello sense of danger. You have to think about a lot of little things you normally take for granted. I've come so close to death in combat, almost drowning, running through zones too casually and almost into red cons on accident, LDing, etc. I'm not racing to 65, just playing up a char; no twinking/gifts/botting, 1 char only.

1) Add dead HC characters, on the same account, as selectable for a House Trophy.

2) XP and skill gain rate so out of whack as mentioned - Being able to change XP rate down would be nice, but XP locking every 2-4 levels to train skills is a workaround. Maybe set XP bonus to 0 by default and let HC chars summon no drop XP pots. I dunno, something, but I understand it might not be important fix and the workaround is okay for now.

Do HC toons receive AA exp at the same accelerated rate? I seem to be getting around 17% exp of level 51 per kill. But the same mob was only giving 7-8% of the AA exp bar. Same number shown on kill message.

Maybe the AA bar is bigger than I remember.

You should still be getting 500%. Is that 15-18k in a group killing low stuff or solo light blue? There is a max of 25% of an AA per kill, but that happens at about 50k xp. During exp bonus week I had to solo light blues =)

Sincerely,
Franlo, Franzie, Ulera

Hi, hello

Just a very non-urgent request. Is it possible to update Kushaiah's AA's. Not mine, but he was the first big AA HC toon, 262 I believe.

That deserves a record in time.

I play a lot of games hardcore and find it enjoyable....but with an online game it's as much a test of connection stability as it is anything else which is less appealing. It's nice that people enjoy it here though :)

I play a lot of games hardcore and find it enjoyable....but with an online game it's as much a test of connection stability as it is anything else which is less appealing. It's nice that people enjoy it here though :)
Yah, non /s, I'm not very great at this game. Just neurotic, haha

And thanks Ked! I wondered what fixed mine.

edit: dammit, Now I have to get more aas. I forgot which monk was higher. And I very much almost died stupidly cause I'm worse at this game now. thanks ked!

Last edited:
It goes as far as AAs:
Franzelle
Franlo
Franzie
Ulera

Kushaiah (262aa...needs to log in to update them. This is the original 100+, 200+ aa character)

Back
Top Bottom