happy anniversary!!!

I find it so hard to believe that nobody knows someone who has actual contact info for this dude. Who handed him the keys to the server? Does that person know him well enough to be able to get a hold of him?

Has there been any statement at all from Jumbers?

It's really petty to kill an entire game over getting your ego bruised or your character nerfed or whatever happened. Like next level neckbeard stuff.

I find it so hard to believe that nobody knows someone who has actual contact info for this dude. Who handed him the keys to the server? Does that person know him well enough to be able to get a hold of him?

Has there been any statement at all from Jumbers?

It's really petty to kill an entire game over getting your ego bruised or your character nerfed or whatever happened. Like next level neckbeard stuff.
yeah it has been insane the lack of presence by the current staff

My thoughts at this point would be see if anyone could contact hosting company and have them create a clone of this server with superuser unlocked. Might have to reverse engineer a few dev tools as well, but could potentially get us back in the game...

It's years since I played but this is surreal just like real life has been past 8 years. Does anybody even know the hosting company? Do you know Jumber's real life name? Anyway good luck to you all SoD is still a great game, just short of people.

Back
Top Bottom