Gutbuster

dongsy

Dalayan Beginner
So, is there actually an item to be combined with gutbuster or is this all a big conspiracy with the item?

I figured it would be one of the tmap drops as well but none of them seem to provide any info or work from the few I've tried.

anyone got some pro insight?

This is a good catch, to clear it up for those without access the lore on Gutbuster reads: "It searches for it's mate, that they might someday rejoin in the fire of a forge"

I'm hoping this isn't just flavour text and there is an actual combine here. Makes me glad I didn't destroy the weapon when I got better.

Has anyone tried combining it with a Broken Dagger Blade from Lasanth? I realize that it used to be for a LoM quest, but that would be my first guess because Gutbuster's old graphic was that of a broken dagger. Of course, the identify message could also be flavor text to go with Gutbuster's once unique graphic.

Alternatively I might try Ebb (sure Flow/Ebb seem like the more likely match for something like this) but is not only piercing but it also Ebb has a dual wield mod and is primary only, both of which are counterpoints to Gutbuster's itemization.

Last edited:
hrm

what about an eyegoager(spelling?) or the ed maps darting blade or the Headcruncher or a Throatseeker?

Last edited:
I have Thingypoker in the bank. It's 3/9. Nowhere near as good as Gutbuster. :)

As for Broken Dagger Blade from Lasanth...that still combines with Damaged Dagger Hilt (or whatever it's called) also from Lasanth. Gutbuster was a broken cutlass or rapier wasn't it?

The lasanth dagger is an older quest involving rogues and doesn't apply here

Flow and ebb are both no goes.
Pitted parry blade is no go.
I dont have the shank from simple maps but I thought it would be that before the ed map knife.

I would think both items would have the same classes listed also. The Shank has WAR RNG BRD ROG while Gutbuster only has RNG BRD ROG listed. Maybe it's a piece found outside of maps? My rogue has the shank, so I'll see if I can ID it this evening.

hrm

the Headcruncher has very similar stats and seems like the opposite of gutbuster being a 1h blunt with double attack and simlar dmg delay.. any idea where this drops? as wiki does say a zone and would be a good pick to try a identify on.

What about the Darting Blade from VD maps?

Also Flow has no lore and I doubt it's a match anyways

Managed to get ahold of an old retired friend that has a Headcruncher and it has the same identify message as Gutbuster. He doesn't have a Gutbuster though so we'll be doing some mod maps and hopefully we'll have one soon.

Combines with Headcruncher to form Killamajig
Secondary only
10/15, 10AC, 15 double attack, Effect: Sanity Warp
5str/15dex/15stamina/15agi/80hp
+2 crit strike
war/rng/brd/rog/bst

Fomelo Grogo for stats

Item Lore: The legendary killamjig, reformed at last!

edit: graphic is a skull on a stick

Last edited:
Best. Name. Ever.

Wow, wonder how long thats been hidden in the game. Seriously I love when little things like that are finally discovered.

I also wonder if we can somehow combine it with a steampowered-autoslicer

Back
Top Bottom