Group/raid test cases

I'm pretty sure the last patch was my small fix in the first week of October. Whatever the crap is going on right now is unrelated to any recent patch. Probably just needs a server reboot or something.

Any word on getting this fixed? The game is unplayable in it's current state. Unable to form groups and unable to get exp even if you are solo.

I agree that its difficult to play, but it's still playable if your in a non-broke zone and have some patience. I think the admins are on a trip, but when they get back I'm sure we'll at least get a reboot which should fix the most immediate problems, imo.

I agree that its difficult to play, but it's still playable if your in a non-broke zone and have some patience. I think the admins are on a trip, but when they get back I'm sure we'll at least get a reboot which should fix the most immediate problems, imo.

Your trust in them fixing things always astound me. :)

Since I actually take the time to interact with the staff and have seen them work to fix everything that's come up, I have no qualms about saying so. What astounds me is how confident you and others can be about your negative point of view when you don't bother logging in, or playing, or taking any other effort to help or learn, beyond shitposting. You have nothing to back up your opinions but your disgruntled temperament, whereas anyone who takes the time to log into irc or discord or send tells to the staff will find out quickly that they are a proactive bunch.

The current problem seems to be linked to a phantom raid that tags people / messes up zones. The only way we've figured it out in the past was to get everyone in the Phantom raid to disband.

The last two people in this phantom raid are the raid leader Rashon and Anduriel.

If you are or know these people, PLEASE get them to log in and /raiddisband
If you are Rashon please raid kick the other guy before you disband.

Thank you!

The staff attempted the reboot which seemed to help some of the looting issues. The only other thing I can think of is maybe Santa Troll caused this, because he's caused some weird issues in the past.

This raid wasn't the sole issue, as it seems to be completely unique for each zone. When I entered OG today and did a /cm grouprefresh, you're able to see the remaining characters (there was only 1 member in this case) in the bugged raid. Only until the zone crashed was I able to receive exp, loot everything, and the entire zone was removed from the global raid chat (an entirely different issue it seems). Prior to the zone crashing, any members in the zone were able to see a raid chat in a completely different zone and made up of different members than the bugged raid described above.

If you find yourself in another phantom raid you need to figure out who is in it and try to get them to disband.

I realize zones become affected, but it seems to be always related to these phantom raid. Once they are disbanded, the problem seems to resolve.

I for one have enjoyed raiding vicariously through other guilds phantom raid chat. Well except for seeing resurgum get 2 ranger tomes I need in one night. damnit...

It was really nice to read this entire post, seeing that there is still staff around and that they are working on the game. I didn't think anyone was really still around for more than in-game assistance. Thank you all for your hard work! I can happily say that once the group / raid bugs are fixed, I will become a recurring platinum donator again! I can't wait! Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom