Grobb zone woes

windows777

Dalayan Elder
First off I never have any troubles running this game my pc works damn near perfect with sod
soooo...
here goes..

I zoned into Grobb crashed reloaded crashed like 5 times
each time I crashed I got the error message that says something along the lines of "your client crashed would you like us to send information to the server such as what zone u were in ect. to help us improve the game" and it says yes no.. I'm sure everyones seen it its the old S.O.E. message from when u crash.. anyways that happened everytime I crashed
I petition'd got moved from grob and whatever gm I talked to said he thinks my zonefiles might have gotten corrupted
I made a new character and crashed upon entering grob the same way. this was to check if I could get the zone to work for me

I repatched all from the sod patcher
no luck
I used the everquest titanium disks and for the install I used repair then I repatched all on sod launcher again
no luck
made a post about it
..... XD

lol but yea for realz I need to get up in there to do quests and stuff so any technical people that have any ideas that would be awsome

I have this problem using the commonly referred to as the "Kakos Maps" (heavily modded by myself). If you zone in with your map open, you gotta have a GM move you.

Also, with this zone I've noticed that if you go in invis (for some people) it'll have the same result.

Learn the map by heart and never invis and you should be fine.

*Note 1: Everyone I've talked to who DOESN'T use Titanium cannot use the above maps*

*Note 2: Invis issue seems to also only affect people using Titanium, have only asked a small sample size though so could be wrong*

Maleem zomg thank you that worked great and I only deleated my grobb files and repatched and it worked like a charm

I forget who told me about the map file deletion fix but I'm glad it worked for you as well. Also bonus points for referring to me by my current mains name hehe.

Back
Top Bottom