Grobb Warrior lowbie quest

Nurgock

Dalayan Beginner
This is the one about the barnacle covered armors. There is a wrist slot, leg slot, chest slot and boots slot. Its given by the Blackscale Quartermaster near the Shadowknights guild in Grobb.

The boots and wrist seem to be working fine but when I tried to combine the Barnacle Covered Greaves with 2 x Froglok Sentry Belt and 1 x Giant Leech Sucker it doesnt combine. The Quartermaster asks for the two belts and "acid from one of the Giant Leech Suckers" I only assumed that the actual sucker was what he was looking for but Ive killed so many Giant Leeches in the swamp and never seen an acid drop so I assume this is just broken.

The chest slot is a different story. The Quartermaster asks you to find one of the magic fire crystals from a froglok wizard, this needs to be changed from wizard to mage as those are the ones who drop the crystal you made and its just a bit confusing. Also an escaped wolf is not dropping a "heavy wolf hide" or any hide for that matter only its fur which doesnt combine.

I found the problem with both of these and they should be fixed next patch. The heavy wolf hide isn't dropping and the combine for the other wasn't working correctly.

Well Before his response came i started thinking of the fact that there are 2 leech bloods (One normal blood vial) , while the other is a plasmaish no weight , orb thingy.

Is there any point to the 2 types?

On a related note are there still 3 fungus flesh? Had some issues working on the shaman quests in Grobb trying to combine the components in the bage he gives you.

Chest piece isnt combining now. Barnacle Covered Breastplate + Fire Crystal + Stone of the Earth + Heavy Wolf Hide doesnt work.

Level 60 Shaman slow.

Since the Realm of Magic disappeared, I've been looking for this guy. However, I never was in a hurry since today that I got my last piece for the spell (thanks Saz :)).

I've heard it's in Oggok, but after being walking aroud for half an hour I gave up and moved to Grobb following another person's directions. No luck again. It would help me much if I could get some clue on where to look for him, specially if it comes from an "official" source.

Thank you very much.

Xeldan is the chest piece just something Im not combining right or is the combine broken for the breastplate like it was for the greaves?

I actually fixed the combine for the chest piece too, I'll check into it again though to make sure.

Edit: I just tested the combine, it works fine.

Ok youre probably tired of hearing from me so Im going to ask this question to everyone. Is the combine for this quest Rusty Barnacle Covered Breastplate + Stone of the Earth + Fire Crystal + Heavy Wolf Hide? If thats the case then I must just be bugged or something because it keeps telling me that these items cannot be combined in this container type...I have no idea what Im doing wrong here.

Anyone else done this quest and can tell me the correct combine because going off what the quest giver says these should be the correct items.

I once had a similar problem with another combine. I first checked several times that I did have the correct items. Then I contacted a GM and what happened was that I had an invisible lore item duplicate inside my combining bag.

Have you looted lore items you already had as of lately?

You know come to think of it I have. See the combine bag would disappear after every combine stating that duplicate lore items were in my inventory and would be deleted, so after every combine I had to get another cleaning kit. Strangely enough the other day I logged in and the combine bag was actually inside a backpack. I guess Im just bugged as hell. Anyways is there anyway I can get in touch with you Xeldan in game to check this out? Or any other GM? I contacted Yaladwin in game through a petition but he was unable to tell me if the items are correct(and Im almost 100% sure they are from the description I was given by the quest giver). I realize GM's cannot post these items here or even tell me in game, but certainly if I already have collected these items and am almost certain they are correct and STILL unable to combine them then you could assist me with the combine in game? Thats my hope anyways.

Let me know if I should petition in game again or not.

to fix it, just keep zoning and deleting the packs that appear in bags or on your cursor until you no longer receive bags in bags bugs, then go hail the npc you received the bag from, with an open inventory slot, only once, even if it doesn't seem to work to return your bag to you, and from there, zone, everything should be fine afterwards. (The bug actually occurs when multiple hails of an npc occur in the timespan between server lag of the innitial hail, and client lag of the innitial receiving of the lore item, it won't give you the lore items, but if you zone, your bag will be deleted, and you'll be given one of the bags of your multiple hails, ie: I hailed a mob to get a 'dusty ransackers pack' but didn't see it appear, and hailed seven more times before my lag bar flashed and I got a pack... and a lot of return text by the npc... I put some stuff in the pack, I zone, and the pack is gone, so are the items, and there's a copy of the pack inside of the first bag in my inventory (if it was the first bag in your inventory, you have an open spot in slot #1, because it couldn't give you the bag while it existed in that slot so it put it in the next bag...)) Long story short, watch those hails, or you'll end up having to zone and delete seven times like me :p

Luckily I already deleted everything I had for this quest since I have the other three pieces and will be upgrading my armor soon anyways lol. But thanks for the information, it could very well be useful in the future.

Back
Top Bottom