Goon Squad

Thade

DINOSAUR THADE
Goon squad is a tier 11-12 guild that raids 3 nights a week (T/Th/Sun). We’re not recruiting dudes to sit on our bench and/or only show up to raids one night a week.

Requirements:

You must be an SA member or not be a shitbag.

Quest augs Done (MQ, BS/COI/SC, Deity)

Drive to Actually improve your character outside of raids.

Currently Looking for:

Shaman

Anime Recommendations

You can contact me in game on Juffington or Jauth, or contact most anyone in the guild with questions.

Last edited:
this is a good guild with mostly good people and probably the only guild I would ever consider leaving Shining Force to join. Big props to all of the goons

is thade leading goonsquad what happened
Deein retired and Thade stepped up because no one else wanted to lead. Thank god he stepped up because if he didn't we wouldn't be raiding. Honestly, he is doing a bang up job though his recruitment propaganda is no where near as amusing as Deein's :p

The correct answer is always Legend of Galactic Heroes or Fist of the North Star (Hokuto no Ken)

Proof:

Z283MlV.jpg

The last time Thade led something Cinn and I got dumped into guild leadership. Also bango is forever the little gnome that could on thaz 1.

The last time Thade led something Cinn and I got dumped into guild leadership. Also bango is forever the little gnome that could on thaz 1.

It was only fair, considering you guys did the same thing to me in Giggly.

Back
Top Bottom