Gnik the Whitemane

Xalsturi

Dalayan Adventurer
Hi, folks. I've done pretty much everything I can do for refuge quests short of having a raid force or really solid group. I also happen to be pretty much the only person in my guild who has done anything for refuge. Would there be any interest in taking out Gnik the Whitemane one of these days? Do any guilds actually take him out these days? If so I'd love to tag along (I'm pretty sure everyone involved in the kill gets the flag/quest step, yes?). I don't really know anything about the encounter besides that he's supposed to be T4 so if I were to lead a PuG it would be pretty blind.

Anyway, just putting a post here to see if there'd be any interest or if anyone would let me tag along. Oh, and the name of the char I'd like to get this done on is Draedan (a shaman).

He only drops one head per kill and is a non-required quest that rewards some refuge faction and 2 tokens. The way most people get to warmly with refuge is to shovel baldakan and/or citadel daggers onto Girix until you hit warmly after having done most all quests (including the one that rewards 5th Seeker aug) and this is not one people usually do.

Fair enough. Thanks for the info that only one person can get credit per kill. I'd still like to do it (I'm a quest-a-holic), but it seems that my chances of getting folks to help out on the kill just for my benefit are pretty much nil since most people just skip this bit. Oh, well... maybe someday.

Back
Top Bottom