Fruedian Word Game

This thread is now about how filth wreathed scimitar is vastly overpowered.

Wiz said:
This thread is now about how filth wreathed scimitar is vastly overpowered.
Biased upon my no experience or time with this weapon or time on the same level of this weapon I feel that it is way to over powered. Honestly, you use it and it hits things. If you could possible find some sort of way of removing the ability that makes it cut/slice/slashes things I find that this would make this item 100% better.

Now to talk about the stats, from what I'd heard it has some sort of hp modifier on it and an attack/delay. Personally I feel that if it has hp how is that possible just because you hold a weapon does that make your skin more tough and you can take more hits, I think not. Also if I equip this weapon at level 1 how the hell am I supposed to be able to keep swinging without getting tired. This thing is a fricken scimitar it's pretty heavy, but NNOOO I'm level 1 new to the field with my whole 80 str look at me I can swing for eternity without any issue of getting tired. I think that this thing should increase in ratio biased upon how long you've been swinging it in that day. Probably capping out at 1atk 200dly. I would find that fair considering the 20dd proc it probably has on it. Seriously that proc can take out a single rat, that's just disgustingly over powered.

Now about the graphic of it. As I've said before it's a scimitar but it doesn't really look like it. I find that it could use more of a curve to it and it should also be about 3-4 feet in length. That way I'd easily be able to swing at what I'm attacking from a distance where they couldn't reach me. About that though, isn't that the whole basis why this thing is overpowered. You can sit out of the mobs atk range and just beat it down without having to worry about getting hit! Honestly people! That's just not fair, not even any of my weapons on the 309th tier that I'm on can do that. I feel this thing needs to be nerfed to high hell. So here is my suggestion

Filth Wreathed Scimitar
Magic Item Lore Item Overpowered Item
Slot: Primary
Skill: It has plenty Atk Delay: 1-255
Dmg: 1-3
Effect: AoE Death Touch (Forced Equip, Self Only)
Effect: Pit Create (Clicky, Pit at /loc=*.*)
Skill Mod:Dance 10%
Str: 1 Sta: 1 Dex: 1 Agi: 1 Wis: 1 Int: 1 Cha: - 45 HP: 10 Mana: 5 Sta: - 400
Weight: 5 Size: 3-4 feet
Class: BRK
Race: VHR

I feel with these VERY necessary tweaks to this weapon it would finally put an end to this age old question weather this item is overpowered or not. I would like to see this put into effect as quickly as possible. Thank you for listening to my rant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Dirt

Back
Top Bottom