Frost King Rymaz Sunbane

Artara

Dalayan Adventurer
Could I please get a Dev to look into the spawning of the *Frost King Rymaz Sunbane version of him in Stormkeep. 4 out of 5 times I go to upgrade items he isn't there. I am told to wait for it to respawn.
When raiding in N Dragonhorn Keep we see the * versions of the quest mobs spawn while discussing things to do in a very short time. I am wondering if the king is bugged and can you look into it please?

He used to spawn within an hour or so of the non star version being killed. If he is not up after a day or so, then he is bugged.

* versions are known to be buggy. There's a solution, but it has to be rolled out across all the various mobs with * versions.

Until then, you can petition to have the * version spawned.

Im not sure what guidelines the other GMs are working under but I was instructed by Allielyn to direct petitioners here for * mobs so a dev can look into it. The reasons for this are the spawn time window could result in 2 * mobs up if a GM spawns it then it spawns as it should after. Additionally if it doesnt spawn at all it could be bugged and should be checked by a dev.

If they aren't up within an hour, we messed up the code, and they won't be spawning. Your pretty clear to pop the * version after that time frame.

I thought there was a code in place for all star versions that checked to see if there were more than one star version up and it would kill the other. Maybe that is just how Ganzese worked/used to work.

He's probably an example of it working right... its not actually hard coded code, more like a general implementation devs are supposed to do in game.

Back
Top Bottom