Free video games inside

Ludovician

Dalayan Elder
Hi Strangers, it's been a few years! I miss this game. Some of my best gaming years were in shards with my buddies,

During lockdown I made a video game just for fun and put it on steam. Figured I'd be productive and all.

It's not the best game ever but I think it's okay enough to share. So to my old shards friends, here's some steam keys. Please use just one and have a good time. Just do me a favor - let me know if you had fun!

Because let's be honest, there's 1000s of new indie games on steam every month and I'd hate for nobody to ever play mine!

HET0E-NHCMI-JAJE6
XQ05P-M0HE5-PR9ZE
RV25Q-6RRVK-2I2X8
NFPEK-LFRH9-ZMPTL
E207A-QQTHV-KT3F0
9YJ4I-4PLIH-BYMN8
BBBC9-I6ZPA-88HMK
ADEP8-DNTR3-P0P0T
6Q9QQ-XWGB0-20P2M
RX8XT-0GJH3-PK9GE
Y0MWK-9DHX8-4DMC0
CX67X-MTYWH-Z49WH
57JR2-BK4EB-EA2VZ
0QL6C-3DJRC-DYAJ7

damn spam bots are getting creative

also whats the name of your game so i can check out the store page

Oh yeah i should include that huh it's Bragger's Run

Yes one of the boss's names is directly ripped off from Shards. I forgot I did that before I posted it here but hey what's done is done now.

Wow, Ludo, congrats on making it onto Steam! I sincerely hope your game gains traction and allows you to pursue further endeavors in game development. :)

Are you going to make a go of doing game development as a full time gig, or do you regard it as a sort of side hustle for you?

It's really hard to get traction on steam unless your game is e x c e p t i o n a l. I don't have the skills for that, this is just a fun hobby that I can monetize a tiny insignificant bit!

Full time indie game dev is my dream job, sure, but it's not realistic :)

Nice to see ya Grink!

Back
Top Bottom