Flowing Thought

jback

Dalayan Beginner
I just recently obtained four new items that had Flowing Thought on them. So I'm at 14 FT self buffed. This is all good and dandy but with those 4 new items, Ive probably lost maybe 20int and 30-40 charisma during this process. Basically what i'm asking is, is that okay for the +4 increase of FT? Im sitting at 247 Int, and 227 Cha and back down to 4.1k mana.

1FT = 50mana with a liberal bias, 1FT = 40mana conservatively over 1min
Yeah that 1FT =40/50 mana figure is calculated against the rough average of time raid fights last not over 1 minute.

generally you want as much FT as possible for exping, and then for boss fights if you can calculate the duration of the fight you can determine pretty easily which is better, since 1ft=10mana per min. however, cha is the most important for boss fights, so...

Don't be afraid to carry around situational items. I personally carry around 4 bracers, 5 backs, 2 robes, 3 faces, 2 shields, a 2 h staff and two primaries off the top of my head.

I should be alright in the long run. I havn't put any points into AA's for cha and int. So after I finish this 9 point AA, im strictly going cha and int AA's. Which I believe will give me 30 to each, so I guess i'll be back to normal soon.

a word of advice: the AAs that just give you raw stats are much less useful for most classes than just about any other AA, you may wish to concentrate on those first

Back
Top Bottom