Flowers of Happiness is recruiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naes

Dalayan Beginner
Yes, you heard right my sprouting seeds, Flowers of Happiness, the #1 pvp guild ever!, is back in black!

If you don't know of FoH (not to be confused with the whiney Fires of Heaven) then let me tell you a bit about our history! :911:

Actually, I don't feel like giving a history lesson, but the guild has been on so many games it's crazy! We are not a guild for the weak, you must dedicate TONS of time to us.

If you haven't realized it yet, we are a very silly :)P)and fun guild, where you can just chill out. We like to PvP alot, but going PK is optional for Shards of Dalaya since it's a pretty much blue server. Plus it's like Sullon Zek but you can't fight back as a lowbie so that's another reason we have made pvp optional!

We have a website, http://www.notacult.com , but it's mainly for the WoW sect of the guild. Only a few original members are playing on the server, such as Kyden, Carnequare, Chadlek (hacker!) and some other people I forgot.

Oh, our guild has over 9000 members and you have to be level 60 IRL to join.

If you want to join us, you'll have to go on a dynamic quest we like to call "Find the nearest officer".

Thanks

Rules & Restrictions apply. No purchase necessary to join. Allow one entry per account. Must be a legal resident of the SoD shard. Void where prohibited. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions allowed except by Sponsor due to unavailability of a loot at time of award in which case loot substitutions will be of equal or greater value. Eligible members are 60 years of age and older. Some additional rules and restrictions apply. Guild may be cancelled at anytime without prior notice.

sorry sir you suck at pvp

Chalek <3 you can umm train and hack but not pvp but you killed me when i was like lvl 56 and you where 65 whit 300 aas .............

Latten said:
sorry sir you suck at pvp

sorry sir you don't know me :finger:

Latten said:
Chalek <3 you can umm train and hack but not pvp but you killed me when i was like lvl 56 and you where 65 whit 300 aas .............

He's reactivating his account on live :911:

Like the first post says the Flowers of Happiness are now recruiting :) We are a laid back family guild that is up for pretty much anything :hug:
If you want to come hang out with us and take in everything the server has to offer come find an officer and we will invite you to the family :)

:mad: No cheaters/macroquesters :mad:

I remember slaughtering FoH back on RZ, fun times. I was PK, but FoH was classless PK. The naked wizards in Nek were the funniest.

OMGWTFBBQ

FoH is coming here? If that's really going to happen, I'll join the cause of bringing happiness to the masses, especialy those who don't know they need it. Mr. T pity da foo who be unhappeh!

Pssh, Fonzy gives FoH 50 cool points for joining this server! Eyyyye! /thumbsup

Just made a Dark Elf Cleric named "Nevira" if anyone wanted to drop me a line, if not, I'll be questing for the holy officer. Chiao.

-~WoW~-
Alvierah 60 NE Rogue - Frostmane
Sheiya 60 NE Rogue - Dragonmaw (account sold) $$$
Masagh 60 UD Mage - Eredar (account sold) $$$

-~EQ~-
Peacecraft Hemito 65 Ranger - Povar (account sold) $$$
Malice Dourrden 65 Cleric - Pover (account sold) $$$

:brow: wow this whole FOH crap is still going??

.......... after soo many years the joke has kinda worn a little thin.

Flowers of Happiness... i read this like 4 times and i finally remember where i know it from... I played on Sullon Zek (which is real PVP for all you others that think your hard core for Rallos) and I was in Fall and Hate so does that mean I am not allowed to join Flowers of Happiness HAHAHAAH (inside joke those who played will get it)

Yumanye said:
Flowers of Happiness... i read this like 4 times and i finally remember where i know it from... I played on Sullon Zek (which is real PVP for all you others that think your hard core for Rallos) and I was in Fall and Hate so does that mean I am not allowed to join Flowers of Happiness HAHAHAAH (inside joke those who played will get it)

Ya level 65's being able to kill level 6's sure is real pvp dispite no reward and only being able to gank your victims coin sure is exhilerating, I guess thats why sony decided to adopt Rallos' rule set for the zek server?. Also being limited to killing people of different religion is maddddd real pvp. :lol:

Lost interest? havn't seen them spam ooc in a good while... and havnt seen one w/ a red name since like 2 days after it was (re)formed

what's the deal? finally get the hint?

FoH wasn't the best pvp guild lol. They were a bunch of noobs. I've played on their PVPserver they made and ripped them apart. But nice to see that guild on its 20000th server.

dwf-rog-lfg said:
FoH wasn't the best pvp guild lol. They were a bunch of noobs. I've played on their PVPserver they made and ripped them apart. But nice to see that guild on its 20000th server.

See.. the 'best' is ranked by how much a guild could be like a counterstrike clan of 13 year olds. Now you see how they are the best?

Yumanye said:

What was your toons name? :)

I don't want to add fuel to the fire here, but since this already has been bumped it can't hurt.

I think I speak for the majority when I say please let this thread die. If you have a question regrading anything on it, please just PM the poster.

Thanks

-Farcy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom