Fearstone Keep's frilakh quarrymaster is not respawning

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickBurglar

Dalayan Beginner
Hello,

At the suggestion of Lheo I'm posting this here. Like the title says, "a frilakh quartermaster" in Fearstone Keep is not respawning. I found him alive exactly once, and killed him. According to the admittedly-not-necessarily-accurate wiki, his respawn is supposed to be 15 minutes. I waited an hour and a half, clearing the entirety of the camp at least twice, but he never respawned. I have returned on other occasions and waited varying lengths of time, and I have never found him up. He has no placeholder. Unless he is some kind of triggered spawn, his respawn is just plain broken.

I'd like to be able to get his quest item so I can complete the Glory Days quest. Can someone please look into this?

Thank you.

For whatever reason, this named's spawn cycle is controlled via script rather than a traditional spawn group. Despite the convoluted method of his spawning, however, he isn't broken or bugged.

You're not the first player to complain about the player-unfriendly nature of this mob, so I've made a minor modification to the quarrymaster's script that makes the NPC more "forgiving" for players who are seeking his quest drop.

I just recently removed the scripted method. "A frilakh quarrymaster" now spawns like any other named with a placeholder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom