Fame generation

ynnear

Dalayan Elder
A new fame point idea would be to grant those fame who run lower level raids than the current tier( of the assumed mained) without doing a usual claim. This would introduce new players to the raiding side of the game. Also gives the player a reward for the possible frustration. 5 fame per an hour/target. Of course petition so it can be observed by the staff. I think this is a solid idea. What do other people think?

back in the day, titles used to be given out pretty often, from events or just for activities players were known for (felyn of the labyrinth for farming sorcs, being the first to do something on the server (tao), etc)

i thought that was really cool and should be brought back!

A new fame point idea would be to grant those fame who run lower level raids than the current tier( of the assumed mained) without doing a usual claim.

Just give Irelc 1000 fame points ,he does exactly that since Winter's Roar times,
not to mention running 55 xp groups for newbies with his xp capped 55 chars.

back in the day, titles used to be given out pretty often, from events or just for activities players were known for (felyn of the labyrinth for farming sorcs, being the first to do something on the server (tao), etc)

i thought that was really cool and should be brought back!

Where's my Gwaine of Mielech then lol

Back
Top Bottom