Exiled Norrathians

oozu1234

Dalayan Adventurer
We are now firmly established! Raiding 3 nights a week! Monday-Tuesday-Thursday at 6pm PST 9EST

Right now were raiding tiers 7-9. and some back gear for newbies that are joining.

On Main raid nights we have a full roster hardly ever do we have boxes sometimes we even have a waiting list!

We're a pretty friendly bunch of guys and we don't mind working with you to get you up to speed.

We are a DKP style guild so you get what you earn. Meaning you get a certain amount of points per boss killed if you're online for that kill and then use those points to spend on gear that drops!

IF this sounds like something you want please feel free to apply at ENSOD.Guildlaunch.com

Our app is really simple we'll likley ask you questions in game before we approve.

------CURRENT NEEDS-------
1 dru
1 cler
1 monk
1 pal
Can ALWAYS use more clerics. but actually have 3 mained clerics at this time.

Last edited:
Exiled Norrathians had our first raid and boy was it a good one! We took down tons of targets between tier 1-4. Absolutley 100% ringer free! So if you quit early on or just want to reroll or if you're starting a new adventure were looking for a mained Cleric and Beastlord! Contact Renduin or Cabdru in game for more informatio!

We are currently looking for 1 dru, 1 cler, 1 ranger, 1 monk, 1 bst. May accept other classes as well if you are an active player. Send tells to Cabdru, Oozu or Renduin if interested.

If you realllly need a monk I can play for 2/3 of your raid nights (rotating)

Fomelo Lobsang. He is like t3 gear i'd guess.

k

Not really looking to tag someone's alt who just wants to partially commit. But thank you for inquiring.

Recruitment is open still. Only requirement is to be level 65. We raid 3-5 days a week. If anyone is interested in joining you can contact Cabdru, Renduin, Oozu in game. We are currently raiding tier 8/9 content.

I was thinking the same Lang. Was /whoing them whenever I logged in to chat with anyone who didn't start FF14. Haven't seen any around.

Back
Top Bottom