EVERYONE READ THIS - REGARDING ITEMS

Melwin the Manly

Dalayan Beginner
If anyone, anyone, has given you a very good item(s), please post here who gave it/them to you and delete said item(s). If you are caught with items you should not have and have no reasonable explanation, you're banned.

WIZ'S CLARIFICATION: An ex-gm has been summoning and giving away items on a warrior and possible other characters. If you've gotten windblades, rings, other stuff in gifts from high end characters, especially if they said they were quitting for Alkora.

Mahne picked up that tambourine 2hb from solro, definitely above his level... It wasn't given though, i just happened to be lowbie of the group, should i delete it?

jules said:
Mahne picked up that tambourine 2hb from solro, definitely above his level... It wasn't given though, i just happened to be lowbie of the group, should i delete it?

No, you misunderstood. Given, as in gifts of droppable items, not earned or looted from a raid.

Melwin didn't exactly clarify, so this only regards if you recieved really good items as a gift... especially from a high end warrior other than well, Colt really, and we all know Colt doesn't give away stuff.

Back
Top Bottom