Erudian Blacksmothing Quest

pault

Dalayan Beginner
So I was in first ruins this week and I came upon the newly implimented Erudian Blacksmith quest.

I collected the book and all of the pages, combined them and then had the Erduian Blacksmithing Bookv Volume 1. I asked in ooc what to do with this and I was told by a few people to Hail Elma in Erudian for the quest info. I tried this but Elma won't respond to me. Apparently it's because I'm indifferent to her. I'm warmly to the guards etc. How can I improve my faction with Elma? any help would be great.

Thanks!

You need to kill kobolds which improve your faction with citizens. At least I think so, I was dubious when I got there and after a ton of exping in warrens I came out warmly.

Also I was considering doing that, how many pages are there and what do you combine them in?

You should be able to do it at indifferent. It's possible you got the quest from her already and that's why she isn't responding. That was my mistake more than anything if so, as I forgot to put in a hail response for the flag you get after talking with her.

Did you try handing the book in? If not, go ahead and try. She won't take it from you unless she wants it(i.e. you have the right flags, you've never done it before, etc), so it won't hurt to at least try.

No I never got the quest from her. I tried handing in the book but she gives it back. Also I was killing Kobolds in Warrens from about level 13-22 (That's why I'm warmly in Erudin) If you can please take a look at my character Celeres and tell me if something is bugged.

Thanks!

I'm on for a bit now if you want me to try and figure out what's causing it for you. Just petition when you log in to let me know you're on.

Back
Top Bottom