EQMain.dll

Ormin

Dalayan Beginner
Hey, ok ... I used to box pretty much every time i played SoD, but now for some reason my 2nd EQ Window closes just before char select.
The SoD Patcher tells me this

Tried Deleting the File and repatched all, still doesnt let me box. Any ideas ?

Last edited:
Ac tincidunt vitae semper quis lectus nulla at. Id semper risus in hendrerit gravida rutrum. Volutpat diam ut venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. Non arcu risus quis varius quam quisque id diam vel.

Last edited:
I don't know if the above fix would work , I know for sure it slowed a lot my PC when I first started dual clienting - as I thought it would be better to have one folder by client. But the resource hit on my macihine was huge for some reason, maybe it was just my comp.

Ok, i tried having 2 EQ Folders, 2 Patchers also, but still the 2nd window closes :(

Ac tincidunt vitae semper quis lectus nulla at. Id semper risus in hendrerit gravida rutrum. Volutpat diam ut venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. Non arcu risus quis varius quam quisque id diam vel.

Last edited:
Lucky for you I know exactly what causes this.

You don't have enough video memory dude.

Bump your desktop resolution down to 16bit and setup your Game options to run on 16bit as well. You may need to lower your desktop resolution. Taking off your desktop wallpaper may help. Last resort would be to run the game in a lower resolution.

Try the first fix though. You probably bumped your resolution up to 32bit or got an intense wallpaper.

Last edited:
This happened on a 4GB / 768MB PC which can otherwise dual box with ease.

It's a pretty vague error so maybe running out of video memory isn't the only thing that causes it, but just for curiosity how much memory does your video card support?

Last edited:
Ok, done alot of tweaking, uninstalled things i didnt have before problem started, changed things in msg config, turned off a few Luclin models and Dynamic lighting.
Still not working. Although this time i got this ..

This happen when i had 1 account/window in zone ready to rock, and the other came up with that just before char select.

Last edited:

Last edited:
I got this error 2 weeks ago, nothing I could do but a full reinstall. Took 8 hours to download it all again, I copied over the SoD zip files into the folder, and burned it onto a DVD.

Back
Top Bottom