Eq Emu Servers

P99 is a great "classic" emulator... forget the GM's and all that other nonsense, if you want true nostalgia and enjoy the pure classic content then it is a good server with plenty of cool people to play with. It takes awhile to get to the high end stuff which i am sure will change how it is ran once more content is released such as kunark and velious. They just want to increase competition with the current rotation system so one guild isn't a monopoly. Pretty clear cut, don't know why people are whining.

Increase competition by forcing people to share? Lol. Sorry the moment I read that you had to abide by some preset raiding guidelines from the staff was the moment this server become one hundred percent unappealing. You're not Classic in any way shape or form if you remove the best part of ********* which was the constant struggle to kill things before someone else. Oh man look at this im experiencing hard ********* where shit actually posed a challenge and I had to refrain from being a antisocial misanthrope oh man look at this shit after completing many corpse runs and such I am now level 50 time to raid up. *stands in line to get deli number*

Last edited:
B t dubs, there is no fucking "sharing" of raid shit. It was put in because a guild was bitching about another guild having "GM powers and knowledge of spawn times"

That rule has been gone for a bit

what exactly is EQ emu? I'm assuming its a launcher/patcher like SoD patcher. Can I have both SoD and Eq emu on my computer or do i need to install EQ titanium or w/e onto my other harddrive or in a separate folder?

B t dubs, there is no fucking "sharing" of raid shit. It was put in because a guild was bitching about another guild having "GM powers and knowledge of spawn times"

That rule has been gone for a bit

No. The rotation was put in because Guild A had raid mobs on lock down due to their superior *********ing abilities. The other guild, which did in fact include a number of GM's, bitched and whined about the fact that they couldn't spend 2 days camping stuff.

The GM's begin to show up as soon as a mob would spawn and say "oh hey no, I know you guys have been sitting here for two days but we're gonna let guild b get a try." That's cool, if you're a fucking fairy. The rotation was put in shortly after this begin happening because Guild A was, rightfully, going ape shit over this happening.

Now, I wouldn't spend two days camping jack shit these days, but ********* was unintentionally made to favor the people who are wiling to do so. I saw nothing wrong with what they were doing, if someone is willing, then in my eyes they deserve the spawn more than the guild that rallies up a raid force as soon as a mob spawns. Nonetheless, like I've said in my previous post - if you're wanting to play casually, which isn't my cup of tea in any game, then P1999 is probably perfect for you.

You sound like you were in Transcendence....the guild of whining bitches that still to this day whine and bitch about Inglourious Basterds.

Its cute, please, keep raging about a raid rotation that lasted as long as a virgin having his first sexual experience in high school. IB is more organized and much faster and available more...they hold down nearly anything worth holding. Its that simple.

Maybe Venerate 5.0 would do swell on P99

Last edited:
You sound like you were in Transcendence....the guild of whining bitches that still to this day whine and bitch about Inglourious Basterds.

Its cute, please, keep raging about a raid rotation that lasted as long as a virgin having his first sexual experience in high school. IB is more organized and much faster and available more...they hold down nearly anything worth holding. Its that simple.

I wasn't affiliated with either guild. I'm only speaking from an outside-looking-in perspective, but I'm generally positive that the facts in my previous post are just that, facts. Regardless of the raid rotation being there or not now, the GM's knew well what they were doing at the time: evening the playing field for their buddies.

Maybe Venerate 5.0 would do swell on P99

u mad?

Thread should be locked anyway, it's just going to turn into a flame fest. There are things I could say good about SoD and p1999, and there are bad things about both as well.

someone needs to answer my question first...SoD is cool and everything but I liked Live too...P1999 probably wouldn't be that bad for me.

Back
Top Bottom