Enthann Augs

Drotic

Dalayan Adventurer
I am trying to figure out what stone do I need to use to get good shaman charm augment from Enthann quest. I find the description a bit vague on whats what and since there are a lot of choices(which is way cool!) would be nice to have some info / screen shots.

so supposedly:

mageblade's ruby - eff: +Attack (confirmed)
frosted saphire - Cold Nuke focus?
burning garnet - ???
mystic water opal - casting speed 5?
poisoned moonestone - poison focus?

If anyone has completed this or know someone who has done anything other then mele one I'd appreciate the input. Cause I still don't have enough info to make my decision.

uhh you should have read it the first 2 drafts it was even worse its fine the way it is now makes a lot of sense and you can just ooc cause a lot of people know which do what

asking in game so far got me no useful info. Hence the post. Also people do not seem to care to share the info on wiki. I've done a writeup of the quest there so far no one but me posted end results.

So no one has any idea on focus effects for casters at all?
Are there heal increments or poison increments or what? I don't understands what I am going to get from the text and since once you complete the quest you stuck with it it would be very nice to know what am I going to get beforehand.

There exists a poison focus aug from Enthann and there exist a CSI item aug from Enthann (2% poison Focus, CSI 5 IIRC but that might not be accurate).

so supposedly:

mageblade's ruby - eff: +Attack (confirmed)
frosted saphire - Cold Nuke focus?
burning garnet - ???
mystic water opal - casting speed 5?
poisoned moonestone - poison focus?

If anyone has completed this or know someone who has done anything other then mele one I'd appreciate the input. Cause I still don't have enough info to make my decision.

Somewhat related (well, maybe not...): WTB Aug quests for other deitys as well...

Well I guess there is no more info to be had here so I am gonna go with
poisoned moonestone
I'll post the reward on wiki for the others.

Daelius said:
wtb my diety's home plane...

I agree. I want to be able to kill Paladins and actually get good exp for it. The paladins in Athica are LB :( Except Lord Protector Fornon but he's mean.

seferon said:
uhh you should have read it the first 2 drafts it was even worse its fine the way it is now makes a lot of sense and you can just ooc cause a lot of people know which do what

WTB punctuation

seferon said:

I'm sorry but is there a fucking point to this post at all Cuz if so I really don't See if.

And a Note to the rest of you it's not the place to post asking for you Quest Aug put in ..

It was a Post started with a question .. So again Why are you here posting unless you aswering what he asked.

Sorry for the Rudeness But it gets really old posting trying to get information just have be chewed out and Bitched at and Thread taken over for irrevant stuff.

Back
Top Bottom