Enforcer Husrag

Lebowski

Dalayan Beginner
Has been down now for almost 3 days. I am trying to do scale turn ins for faction and his * version is not spawned.

Lebowski said:
Has been down now for almost 3 days. I am trying to do scale turn ins for faction and his * version is not spawned.

In the past I've been told to petition online to get the * version spawned.

I did petition and the GM said that Wiz possibly deleted the file that makes the * one spawn. Was told to post here if he has not spawned.

Any idea when he regularly respawns after a kill? Been 4 days now. I thought he might have been on a 3 day timer.

Ikaa/Osimi said:
No reason the normal version shouldnt.

I know of several people who have been checking this spawn very frequently. It is very possible they just missed it for the few hours it was up until it was killed by a few people/group, but no one (looking for him) has seen him up (* version or not) in the last two weeks.

I keep a watch on him for my guild because we'd like a chance to kill him and I haven't seen him up for weeks now.

Well the allied dragon side is just as broken, so it's not just you guys, it's both sides. Please be patient.

Husrag is currently hiding in southern Florida until the war between the Giants and the Dragons calms down a bit.

Back
Top Bottom