Enchanter Quests

Ymmijj

Dalayan Beginner
I have been playing an Erudian enchanter lately and have leveled him up to 22 as of today. I am just looking around for some quests that I could do to try to get him geared up a bit. My gear is severly lame =P And I'd like to do any possible upgrades that I can find. So, if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Goru, 22 Erudian Enchanter

One of the things i did early on (Non twinked chanter) was around 6-7 , go into lfay and butcher all the pixies (NOT FAIRIES)

Pixies drop +Cha Cloth gear (Same def as normal cloth sadly.)

It would be neat to have some quest to turn this in for a imbued/enchanted version with better stats.

Pixie silk sadly was more useful to me then the ornate silk quest.

There are a couple chanter quests up in the forums. If you do a lower level one I'd appreciate if you'd post it.

lotox said:
One of the things i did early on (Non twinked chanter) was around 6-7 , go into lfay and butcher all the pixies (NOT FAIRIES)

Pixies drop +Cha Cloth gear (Same def as normal cloth sadly.)

It would be neat to have some quest to turn this in for a imbued/enchanted version with better stats.

Pixie silk sadly was more useful to me then the ornate silk quest.

I've cleared the pixies a couple times now and seen no armor drop. Hopefully I just have horrible luck.

Hiba said:
I've cleared the pixies a couple times now and seen no armor drop. Hopefully I just have horrible luck.

It drops , just kill kill kill the pixie village.

I got it to drop. After killing 6 spawns of pixie village, i got one piece of armor. I received shoes. +Cha is nice, but that is a bit past uncommon I think.

Hiba said:
I got it to drop. After killing 6 spawns of pixie village, i got one piece of armor. I received shoes. +Cha is nice, but that is a bit past uncommon I think.

My chanter usually got one drop per spawn set , i didnt really pay much attention as i was also farming the flamecaster and ambass.

Back
Top Bottom