ED maps

Jice

Dalayan Beginner
I'm looking to get a weekly ED map grind going every Saturday, starting around 2pm EST with the goal of doing 2-4. My aim is to slowly gear up Jice/Vlasios, so loot will be one item claimed every 2 chests. Players who are able to do at least two maps will be shown preference in the event of oversubcription. Everything else is rolled on, relic and Vah piece count as one item , 1 item limit per chest.

Will need: three tanks tier 6+
2 clerics, 2-3 druids 200+aa 6k+mana
an enchanter with refuge spell tier 5+
melee dps tier 5+ 200+aa (offtanking golems)

Will make allowances for alts + ringers etc.. send me a tell in game or post here if you can make it on Saturday with name or fomelo link.

Update: taking sign ups for Sat 27/11

Jice + vlasios war/clr
Raxton + Raxten monk/sha
Benze + nugaba rog/sk
siblyx playing ssyntha + w/e needed
croccifixio + dru or enc
harku + harlan dru/bst
magmax + becca pal/clr

Last edited:
No, tier5-6 toons aren't considered ringers for ED maps , and yes I would prefer most of the dps to be melee (enough to cover 4 golem spawn)but won't say no to caster dps to fill a couple of slots.

I am down for this on zedaine + any toon you need (if needed). I need an ED map sword.

Hey if this guy goes you should really message me or eyate, as I need to help zedaine and scam a sword too and can ringer ed maps like nobody business

If i am not raiding I would come and help. However, we almost raid everyday during the week around that time,

Back
Top Bottom