Easier Relic Targets

CrackerJ

Dalayan Adventurer
Not sure if this is something people are at liberty to talk about. But I was wondering what are some of the easier relic dropping raid targets we could aim at with a decent 6 man group. Or non-raid targets for that matter.

Have a mix of strong geared t8+'s (one being a tank) with some t1-t2 newbies. I know of Za'th in WW and really not sure which of the remaining T1-T2 tier mobs are non-ancient droppers. Pretty sure some of CMAL(Arbiter+?) and the higher 6mans can drop relics.

Someone mentioned KK but I can't see us easily 6 manning Tasradur, maybe they were referring to one of the other high end named like Eternal One.

I apologize in advanced if this is a taboo topic.

Consider Gnok the Silverback. He's a bit harder, but there aren't really any "non-raid targets" as you said that drop relics I'm aware of.

Oh boy this thread again:
All bosses not in the basement of storms eye
Firkaal in edhk
Rymaz, and The priest at the other end of storms keep.
Cmal; Only 4.2 drops relics iirc.
High elder Bremm, in powater.
Halial The Blind, Vharsos Roc in ponight.
Gibbertwitch, Mushlkh, Dblash , Hsargh, Abomination in torment(tbh i dont remember if hsargh and abom drop them)
Some shit in poair whos names I cant remember

Rock/Wind Torrents/Gnok/Warp/The giant robot in gnomeland

Eternal one doesnt drop it, trasrudar does.

Last edited:
Um, most things?

I wouldn't bother with Gnok personally. His chance is far too low. Tasradur is a good choice. He is not difficult tbh. As long as you don't fuck up.

Personally I'd recommend killing multiple birds with one stone. Hit storms eye/ndhk, and Rymaz (provided of course you kill giants). You'll clean up on stones and get multiple relic chances. Torment is also not too difficult to do with a group or less.

Also, vd maps.

Um, most things?

Personally I'd recommend killing multiple birds with one stone. Hit storms eye/ndhk, and Rymaz (provided of course you kill giants). You'll clean up on stones and get multiple relic chances.

I cant stress enough that people do not seem to know the priest vuslsudhajkakghah or whatever his name the other big red con at the end of stormkeep also drops them.

Depending on how badass you are:
The earth terror
That first dude in sepulcher and the first dude in codarkness(free money).
Crocodile in poearth, Sister might drop one but I've never seen it happen.
Tarlisha in catacombs also drops them.

Dread in field of bone, The skeleton in murk, I don't know if the ghost dad boss in murk drops one but thats possible too. The mushroom in prophets may drop one too

Last edited:
I cant stress enough that people do not seem to know the priest vuslsudhajkakghah or whatever his name the other big red con at the end of stormkeep also drops them.

his name is coralsha what the butts every mob in the entire wing is named after him how do you not remember that :smugface:

Thanks guys, I will see if we can give storms a try since I believe everyones dragon faction but I will check.

Storms Eye mainly tank and spank solo monk pullable stuff?

How bad in the Vharsos Roc? I remember him requiring almost no clearing and feeling like a mini-boss more than a raid boss.

Sister in Plane of Earth drops relics for sure btw.

Storms Eye mainly tank and spank solo monk pullable stuff?

Yes it's all monk splitable except for Faralak and the basement nameds.

Dispell every mob before you turn on auto-attack, the cryomancers put a massive DS on everything that walks near them.

I'll also give some of the t1-t2 named a try liek the torrets, warp, ect.

Never did torment, so not sure how hard the bosses hit.

I'll also give some of the t1-t2 named a try liek the torrets, warp, ect.

Never did torment, so not sure how hard the bosses hit.

Dblash and Muskhl aka The Patrol Masters are some of the easiest relic droppers in the game. One is just tank and spank and the other is tank and spank except it DB's.

They both have 2 blue con adds that come with them but they're very very very easy and also can be CC'd.

Misery boss has one of the highest rates in the game and his loot is insano nice for his difficulty (although he does take a time investment)

People should stop ignoring him!

Misery boss has one of the highest rates in the game and his loot is insano nice for his difficulty (although he does take a time investment)

This is true, the healer book is especially nice, clicky snare (I think the darkness line, but I don't remember). The caster book is alright statwise, the clicky is absolutely useless though (mez, but limited pretty much to greens). Didn't that hat have one too?

Don't forget the eyes and the hos

That dude is hard as shit, as everyone in meso guild will attest

speaking of encounters that get ignored I thought that the PoEntropy quest final encounter was awesome

I wouldn't bother with Gnok personally. His chance is far too low. . .

I disagree with this, back in the day when we needed relics we religously kill Gnok because he seemed to have the Highest Chance for relic drop. Litteraly getting more relics off Gnok then any other relic dropping target we killed.

Ether we had just dumb luck with him, or hes got a decent drop rate.

Why no basement in Storms Eye btw? Some of the Tier 1's in there look very easy but not sure if they would drop Relics. Do I have to start at T2?

How's the Underhill Defense Prototype? He looks pretty easy, almost duoable with a good healer and dps-ish tank.

Why no basement in Storms Eye btw? Some of the Tier 1's in there look very easy but not sure if they would drop Relics. Do I have to start at T2?

How's the Underhill Defense Prototype? He looks pretty easy, almost duoable with a good healer and dps-ish tank.

basement isn't T1

none of Storm's Eye is T1

UDP is not duoable if your character is still looking for relics

UDP has low health, but hits like a truck for the tier. Tanks and healers should wedge against something as he knocks back and roots. Can't remember if its aoe or targeted.

The watchers drop relics if I remember correctly. Not hard but you may want 8 in the group because of the adds for 1 and 3. You can have a nec tank 2 while pally does adds. This is dependent on power.

If you can handle 1 grouping deeper hom, you may be able to pull off 1. 3 will be dependent on everyone, including healers, attacking the adds if you want to one group.

rock torrent is easy, but hits hard for tier. wind torrent is not worth the trouble unless all the group have more then empty space between thier ears.

Vharsos roc, the hardest part is getting a group to him without hitting a spell mine.

Back
Top Bottom