Dust 514

eh, i havent spent a cent and still am at the top often enough...paying money gets you a pretty small gear advantage, and skill>gear. that said, its still pretty unbalanced and buggy

I really like Borderlands 2. Killing the "raid" bosses solo after all the nerf patches felt pretty good, but co-op is a ton of fun.

yeah i played it, got a ps3 specifically for it actually lol but the connection to eve is a joke atm, and only effects one region of space in eve and im pissed i cant send a billion + isk to my dust dude from my eve dude to fund a corp to take planets

yeah i played it, got a ps3 specifically for it actually lol but the connection to eve is a joke atm, and only effects one region of space in eve and im pissed i cant send a billion + isk to my dust dude from my eve dude to fund a corp to take planets

i mean, if they allowed that it would not work out well for non eve players...that said, i have faith in the development of the eve connection over the coming years, just need more basic fixes and balancing first...

lastly, a shameless recruit msg: join Pradox One! our highly dedicated/organized/humorous/mexican ceo is Mike Ruan, and our recruiter is a nice lady who goes by Her Nibs. We have a district, flawless PC record, and ambitions...sign up today!

I have never tried it and never will. I don't own any consoles. Sucks that they are spending the money I kinda(plex) give them on making a game I will never touch.

I have never tried it and never will. I don't own any consoles. Sucks that they are spending the money I kinda(plex) give them on making a game I will never touch.

well, they are also spending sub money on a weird vampire mmo. i was more mad at that than it being spent on a ps3 shooter that in theory anyway would have some impact on our sandbox ( but it doesn't so oh well ) Dust has already been headshotted by Sony anyway, with the news about Planetside 2 going to be on the ps4 and no news about dust at all

Well to me the MMO is something I could potentially play at some point.

I do play FPS games, but playing them on a controller feels like playing SoD while wearing boxing gloves.

you can use mouse/keyboard on ps3 and you can totally tell who does and doesn't on dust lol ( just wait for it to come to pc it will eventually )

Back
Top Bottom