Druid's Glade-Mist Tunic Regen Proc

Imisstheoldtimes

Dalayan Beginner
The druid's thaz armor chestplate procs a regen thats like a HoT, I havent notice how much it heals, its like 5% for me nothing special. What I did notice is that it over-writes out ancient regen whether its soulbound or not, was this the original intentions of it?

Seem'd a bit silly to me so posting here to findout. The proc on chestplate is Nature's Touch, have to get hit for it to go off.

The deadly spirit recourse from ToT's Scorith Headwrap mask also overwrites regen.I doubt it's intentional in either case.

Regen is rarely used on a druid anyway unless you are soloing, and even then its benefits are minimal. I would rather have the proc if there was no way of giving them the ability to stack.

Its a reactive proc. If it is doing more regen than your normal regen its a good thing because something has just done damage to you to trigger it and could continue to do so. Id rather it overwrote my spell bar regen than my more limited song box hot in that situation. If you survive you rebuff regen before the next pull.

Last edited:
I'd rather have it not over right it, when im 30% mana and 60% health its nice to have regen top you off while you med up some and not have to use anymore mana to top off, doesnt seem like it should over right it :dumbsad:

Afaik if it procs, it reduces the aggro you have on the mob. I actually quite like it, except when it goes off just as call of the blessed was done. Not as big of a problem as it was when COTB was still mega powerful, though.

Back
Top Bottom