Dragonkin

Paxit

Dalayan Elder
Dragonkin is a casual raid guild, Mainly Dragon Alliance faction but we accept giant lovers as well.

We are currently Raiding tier 1-11.

We are a casual raid guild based on CST timezone that tries to Raid at least twice per week (more if the active players allow), Saturday 5pm - 10pm cst. & Sunday evenings 5pm - 10pm cst and a lot of great xp/questing groups in between.

any level to join

Level 65 to raid.

vvvv Click our link below for a visit vvvv

http://dragonkins.guildlaunch.com/

Guild Leader: Paxit Officers: Ishlana , Sikkael , Shnoz

Last edited:
Gosh, wow, sad to see BSL split up, but good luck with Dragonkin. I've quit SoD now. If you guys want to nab one of my toons for keeps just ask, i owe you guys that much of course. My ranger Bayin could be of use to you, maybe.

Poor Pepps, the least loved of all my alts, now being touched inappropriately by you D:
I got ACDU in my results so i was like, shit, need to get my act together cuz i need AAB/ AAA to get into uni, so sadly no moa SoD. I left my estate and fortunes to Amicii in general but of course you know my toons are your toons ziggy, if you ever feel like playing a good shaman y'know :D

I feel completly bad and completly aweful for saying what I said about me being a Hybrid dragon,I was'nt lying but it turns out I was wrong and to all dragon hybrids,souls,and just dragon magick practioners I'm sorry. I found out that I am NOT part dragon as I thought,I did not mean to impersonate such a thing,it was by pure accident so out of complete respect to the dragon race and people I send out my humblest apologies.

Hello!! New Bard checkin you guys out!!

Hello,
Colbie is my Bard and he is currently 60 with 33 AA's just stopping to say and check you guys out :) Looking for a guild that raids, but is centered on having fun with groups. So far you guys seem great! Shoot me a tell.

players please be active enough to make a difference or dont apply to our guild.

Last edited:
If you wana play a tank you better be able to box something, healers preferred.

Last edited:
Tier 8 bump , also we are looking for clerics , beastlords , rogues and mages but any class is welcome to apply and we will review your app asap.

Looking for rogues to backstab giant ankles. Climb their legs and pickpockets. Whatever !

Back
Top Bottom