Do you guys need help with development?

Here we have someone trying to volunteer some help. I hope that someone is taking advantage of this

hell yeah they need help. game is way too broken for me to have any interest. i only log in to sell crap that has been in the bank. im just 20k shy from buying an eternal. ill probably put it on a 0-aa toon just because. it sucks, i miss SoD so much. used to play several hours each day, now i have a tower collecting dust. :( i hope SoD will be worth coming back to one day.

Next account drive needs to be a dev drive. When 2.5 was being built, we had like 5-6 active dev's and like a few GMs and whatnot. Now as far as I'm aware it's just Slaar.

15je2o.jpg

Lockon96 - Proof that giving every kid a participation award will ruin them later in life.

I mean seriously when you never got picked by any of your classmates for anything and told your mom did she reassure you with "oh honey, they are just intimidated by you because you are so much smarter than them"?

Lockon96 - Proof that giving every kid a participation award will ruin them later in life.

I mean seriously when you never got picked by any of your classmates for anything and told your mom did she reassure you with "oh honey, they are just intimidated by you because you are so much smarter than them"?

I'm not sure where your going with this... but continue.

I'm not sure where your going with this... but continue.
The fact that your ideas have had overwhelmingly bad reception with many giving logical and sound reasons to why; yet still post about them being great and the fact that people don't agree is because they are trolls or the dev's are out to silence you.

Sounds a lot like some of the children in public schools these days who fail to put any effort forward yet when they find themselves in trouble with grades the blame is put on teachers, faculty and everyone else but the child.

The fact that your ideas have had overwhelmingly bad reception with many giving logical and sound reasons to why; yet still post about them being great and the fact that people don't agree is because they are trolls or the dev's are out to silence you.

Sounds a lot like some of the children in public schools these days who fail to put any effort forward yet when they find themselves in trouble with grades the blame is put on teachers, faculty and everyone else but the child.

Can you try and express yourself a little better? The point your trying to make is really unclear and these incoherent messages your typing arn't helping at all.

Can you try and express yourself a little better? The point your trying to make is really unclear and these incoherent messages your typing arn't helping at all.

Evidence that the education system has failed us? You decide.

Except it wasnt just the staff. It was a majority of the people playing. Who provided many reasons why the idea would not succeed, most of which you didnt dispute or ignored the post completely. Aside from a few shitposters like Daenar who probably should be forum banned a few weeks, most people were reasonable. I seriously hope you are a troll, but knowing the kind of people who play emulated everquest it is quite hard to tell.

Back
Top Bottom