Disarm and +dmg items question (general)

Hesyous

Dalayan Elder
Simple question:

1. Does disarm work the same whether you are in front or behind the mob? Do you have a better chance at disarm depending on position?

2. If you have +3 cold dmg on a Hand item. Does that mean (if the mob can be affected from cold dmg) that each melee hit is +3 cold dmg? (primary hit, double attack hit, offhand hit, backstab...ect)

Thanks!

Ele damage on gloves is applied to melee attacks while using your fists, not weapons.

Ele damage on all other armor slots does not impact melee or proc damage in any way.

I thought ele damage on armor affected procs if they were of that element this whole time.......

I'm not sure if disarm can be dodged/riposted/etc so it might perform better from behind but I doubt it.
I thought ele damage on armor affected procs if they were of that element this whole time.......
It was supposed to years ago when ele damage was changed to also affect spells pre-Ikkisith but I'm pretty sure it doesn't now. Or it may be restricted in the same manner as spells (based on mana cost) which is probably I intended but idk.

Elemental damage doesnt effect enchanter AoD'd nukes either, not that you would gear/aug for it anyways, but just throwing it out there

Jumbers do you know if ele damage not effecting procs is working as intended? According to some old patch notes it was supposed to but I'm not sure if it was ever implemented or if it was and then was removed.

Jumbers do you know if ele damage not effecting procs is working as intended? According to some old patch notes it was supposed to but I'm not sure if it was ever implemented or if it was and then was removed.
Quite a while back it was changed to only affect spells that cost more than 5 mana and are level 50 or higher.

Back
Top Bottom