Dawntide alpha openings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiz

NOT DONATING *EVER*
I am putting together a final version of the dawntide alpha that we are going to show to people who will give us money to develop this game. As part of this, I'd like to put together a larger alpha testing team for stress tests and finding glaring errors and crash bugs in the client and server. Since there has been little outward activity on the DT forums lately, and quite a few of you probably (incorrectly) assumed the project was dead, I decided to put this post here.

If you are interested in helping us with testing the final alpha versions, first make sure you meet the following requirements:

1) You know what Dawntide is and have read the Dawntide Q&A.
2) You are not completely new to SOD. You should have played for at least a few months and have an account in good standing.
3) You use IRC and are willing to idle in the alpha channel so that we can get ahold of you.
4) You commit to playing the Dawntide alpha at least 5-10 hours a week (Note that there isn't all that much to do in Dawntide right now, so after a few days it may turn into somewhat boring skills grinding / money farming / etc. Don't sign up expecting to play the greatest game ever, we're still an alpha).
5) Donators will be given preference, so you should mention in the application if you are a donator.

If you meet all these requirements, copy this short form to an email, fill it out, and send it to [email protected]

Code:
Name: 
SOD Main Character:
Your computer's hardware (CPU, graphics card, RAM): 
Other notes:

If you are selected for the alpha, you will be sent a confirmation email, and once we are ready, an email containing an alpha activation key and instructions on how to use it.

If you have any questions about this, ask them here. Do not ask general questions about Dawntide in this thread, however. It is only for alpha applications, the Dawntide forums at http://www.dawntide.net should be used for anything else.

any idea about how long it will take to find out we are accepted/not accepted? looking for mostly an answer along the lines of days/weeks/months.

I haven't been able to get to teh dawntide forums (or site) for a long time. Redirects me to SOD site.
In any case, best of luck!

Nuncio said:
I haven't been able to get to teh dawntide forums (or site) for a long time. Redirects me to SOD site.
In any case, best of luck!

This was only after the server move afaik and was fixed

I dont know if there are still openings left, but I am interested and have sent an application. If all the spots have been filled ty for your time.

We've saved your applications. You'll be hearing from us in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom