Damn you AMD!

jules

Dalayan Beginner
So there I am playing Mahne running around tox, and all of a sudden the screen lurches and halts, and I hear a faint pop from my quadrophonic speakers...

I try to reboot, can't. Mobo won't POST. I check the cards, memory, etc, and still nada. Checking the Mobo's diagnostic LED's, i find out that the CPU is fried.

A damn AMD Duron 800, never overclocked, not running in a hot case, well ventilated and cooled, and only 2 years old. Just dead.

First time in 20 years of using various computers has a CPU just died on me. And the kicker is, I'll probably buy another AMD to replace it cause I don't want to switch mobos.

Gah.
Jules.

P.S. You lowbies might not see much of Mahnely/Tsunami/Jules around till I fix this.

Say it isnt so!

I don't know how we will all make it though this horrible, horrible, time. But im sure it's a lot harder on us than it is on you. We all hope to see you soon.

(Im dont sound mean do I?)
(Neeh was teaching me to be evil...)

Uh... Like I was saying, this is all very hard on all of us and I just don't know HOW we will live...

(snicker)
(Fluffy said that was good enough)

Uhh... NEEH MADE ME DO IT!

(Runs and hides)

-Jesica
P.S. Don't hate me because I'm spontainously mean... Because it seemed like the right thing to say o_O;;;

Back
Top Bottom