Damaged Golden Hoop

phroggonalog

Dalayan Master
item_535.png

[MAGIC ITEM] [BIND ON EQUIP] [PRISTINE]
Slot: EAR FINGERS FACE
AC: 2 (3)
STR: +5 (6) DEX: +2 (3) AGI: +2 (3) HP: +10 (11) MANA: +5 (6)
WT: 0.0 Size: TINY
Class: ALL
Race: ALL
Slot 1 type 3: empty

I think this item should probably maybe have [LORE] added to it! It drops in The Cesspits! If it shouldn't have [LORE] added, then I am going to wear 5 of them!

item_535.png

I think this item should probably maybe have [LORE] added to it! It drops in The Cesspits! If it shouldn't have [LORE] added, then I am going to wear 5 of them!
Do you guys have any global drops yet

I had two, then died on my druid with the gnomish throwing item. My gnome SK has the dwarven philosphers stone that converts water to beer.

I had two, then died on my druid with the gnomish throwing item. My gnome SK has the dwarven philosphers stone that converts water to beer.
Cool I will stop derailing this thread but if you guys care keep me updated on the globals you get I want to know if the rate could use some tweaking for HC characters due to exping so quickly

Best way for you to know is to be a real man and roll a HC toon with us.

Short of that happening, i'll let you know.

I made this item and I made it not lore on purpose.

Effect: Power of Dreams (Worn)

my overall design choice for cesspits was to be a place where people will group together to obtain loot for slots that are hard to get, as well as finish the zone-inclusive quest lines. i see lots of lvl 30 people with empty gear slots. also, to be able to get some loot without camping the named exclusively.

i intended to make a similar zone for 30-40 and then a 50-60 six-man winged zone with semi-boss encounters and upgradable gear, to promote lower levels grouping together and to learn some basic boss mechanics found in the 65 game.

unfortunately, i was kicked off the dev team before i could finish most of it, although parts of it remain half finished if some other dev wanted to pick up where i left off.

Really, Cesspits is amazing. It's not easy enough where you just walk into loot, it provides diversity, and gives you options. America Likes options.

Rorne: it would appear that I am seeing a world drop about every 2-4 hours of killing on my HC toons. My 22 warrior has seen 1, my 17 druid 2 (1 when he got to 23 and died, and 1 when he got to 20 and died as well) SK has seen 2 now by 23.

my overall design choice for cesspits was to be a place where people will group together to obtain loot for slots that are hard to get, as well as finish the zone-inclusive quest lines. i see lots of lvl 30 people with empty gear slots. also, to be able to get some loot without camping the named exclusively.

i intended to make a similar zone for 30-40 and then a 50-60 six-man winged zone with semi-boss encounters and upgradable gear, to promote lower levels grouping together and to learn some basic boss mechanics found in the 65 game.

unfortunately, i was kicked off the dev team before i could finish most of it, although parts of it remain half finished if some other dev wanted to pick up where i left off.

Are there super rare xpable arms that drop off warden helga?

Back
Top Bottom