Cunning of the Beast and Athica

fuwok

Developer
Staff member
I've noticed that cunning of the beast, the beastlord spell damage focus, also increases the damage of diseases on the player. This is especially bad with diseases like Infection.

Can cunning of the beast be checked out so as not be a focus for detrimental spells on the player?

I don't know if that is even possible... but why not just cure your disease before you come in contact with other players?

Don't tell me you have never come back from afk while standing in Athica only to find you have been infected by some schlub who didn't cure his diseases.

Of course I have, but I have never gone afk while standing in Athica and infected the entire populace with my super aids made possible by a ten minute buff such as cunning.

Of course I have, but I have never gone afk while standing in Athica and infected the entire populace with my super aids made possible by a ten minute buff such as cunning.

Then you have never lived...

I had portal contagion for almost 2 years and didn't notice any effect from it so I never bothered to get it cured until one guy in EBL goes "You gave me your std, ya dick"... I didn't realize it had any effect or was contagious (as I type that word and look at the name of the affliction MAYBE it should have been obvious)... I went and got it cured that day. To anyone else I may have given it to over the years, sorry. Heh.

I had portal contagion for almost 2 years and didn't notice any effect from it so I never bothered to get it cured until one guy in EBL goes "You gave me your std, ya dick"... I didn't realize it had any effect or was contagious (as I type that word and look at the name of the affliction MAYBE it should have been obvious)... I went and got it cured that day. To anyone else I may have given it to over the years, sorry. Heh.

That's pretty funny actually.

Can this be turned into a quest for chaotic adjustment?

The goods can purge it. Maybe burning a witch or two in the process, or giving trial-by-ordeal to a banker gnome. "You try to float but you fail!' glub

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom