Cunning Broken

Tevinter

Dalayan Pious Diety
When you have cunning and fiery you do not benefit from the cunning. I think the same is true for vah back too this is a big deal

Yes this is a recent problem. The 20% focus from cunning is not utilized over bard relic fiery. Instead if fiery is playing, everyone receives the 13% focus from song and not the bonus 7% from cunning.

I can not speak to vah back as I have not tested it. Though I do understand that prior the bonus received from vah back stacked on top of the bonus from cunning, not just overwriting it. Could someone confirm?

Anyone have an approximate date that this started happening? Can start narrowing down culprits.

Pretty sure it was happening on the 7th/8th, so maybe a few days before that?

I have not been playing a lot recently though, someone else should be able to figure out a much more precise/sure date.

I can confirm that I have too much s&*@ going on so I do not remember whatsoever. But solo seems right.... Beginning of december atleast is when i remember ppl bitching about it. they said hey, "let's bring this afk bard instead, he'll do more dps" but then i said "yo bro, check out my sweet pet" and they said "ok, i guess even tho cunning is broken u can come" and then i lol'd as i afk'd and got me dat tome xp.

Back
Top Bottom