Council of Innovation in West Badlands?

bigstoo

Dalayan Beginner
Having completed the Council of Innovation faction quests in Heartland Plateau, the Council guy there suggests I should try Storm Sea, Mistwoods or West Badlands.

I've just run around West Badlands and could not find any Council presence there. The Wiki doesn't mention and CoI mobs either. Should there be? Or should he be directing me to a different zone?

Unfortunely, only Silver Crown currently has any more quest for there faction. Black Scale and CoI are stuck with only the first few quests.

Presence of the council in West Badlands seems a little weirdbut since they're in Shadowdale already, why not...It's big enough of an area.

But to hijack the post : I noticed Silver Crown in Lesser Faydark, in an area that - from my point of view - should be controlled by the Council, whose HQ is in Underhill. SC doesn't even have a foot in Gfay does it ?
Lorewise this point seems weird.

AFAIK council and SC aren't completely at odds; SC is a trading group, so it would make sense that they have people anywhere trading might be common. Council is more of a research group, and wouldn't have soldiers running around anywhere, except maybe positioned to defend the research areas the Council finds useful.

Allielyn said:
Council is more of a research group, and wouldn't have soldiers running around anywhere, except maybe positioned to defend the research areas the Council finds useful.

So why's there a CoI presence in SS and SoS? Neither one are really research outposts.

I don't know but for me the roamer in Lfay should be council and not SC , it's just that there should be an outpost already in Gfay (where they're supposed to hunt Treants, the strongest mobs in zone) to afford having a lonely patroller in Lesser Faydark who kills all low mobs on his way , while pretty much all animals and forest inhabitants should scowl at him. It's not important enough to argue much about it, but as I understand SoS could have both factions due to the hugeness of the zone, or Wbad, Lfay looks like there should be at best a small council outpost and that's all.
Or turn those obviously bored ancient treants into roamers to add more fun :toot:

Back
Top Bottom