control enhancement vs. swarm mastery

brasileira

Dalayan Elder
Hello,

i was lookin into wiki, and I saw the following statement:

Grants +1 tick to charm spell duration per rank, adds 10% to mez duration and +2 to slow spell percentages (versus +5 from Swarm Mastery) per rank. This effect replaced Charm Enhancement.

But the problem is that Swarm Mastery is actually 10%, not 5%.

So here comes my question, control enhancement II is only 4% and Swarm Mastery 10%.

So a shaman`s slow with mask would be 55% while with control enhancemente II would be 52%, is that correct?

I think that swarm mastery adds 10% of the value of the slow, so 5% to a 50% slow whereas control enhancement adds a flat rate 2% per rank so CE2 would be 4% + 50% slow.

I don't know if that's true but it is the way that I've always interpreted this math.

Hello,

i was lookin into wiki, and I saw the following statement:

Grants +1 tick to charm spell duration per rank, adds 10% to mez duration and +2 to slow spell percentages (versus +5 from Swarm Mastery) per rank. This effect replaced Charm Enhancement.

But the problem is that Swarm Mastery is actually 10%, not 5%.

So here comes my question, control enhancement II is only 4% and Swarm Mastery 10%.

So a shaman`s slow with mask would be 55% while with control enhancemente II would be 52%, is that correct?

Swarm mastery is a flat + 5%. Control enhancement II is a flat +4%. However, once you have a CE II item, you can do the mask upgrade quest, which in turn gives you +2% passive slow bonus that stacks with Control enhancment giving you 4% (CE II) + 2% (Innate Swarm mastery) or 6% making a total of (50 + 4 + 2) = 56%.

Does swarm mastery stack with CE?

The shaman quest that gives innate CE stack with normal CE? (Thade said yes, correct?)

Swarm mastery is a flat + 5%. Control enhancement II is a flat +4%. However, once you have a CE II item, you can do the mask upgrade quest, which in turn gives you +2% passive slow bonus that stacks with Control enhancment giving you 4% (CE II) + 2% (Innate Swarm mastery) or 6% making a total of (50 + 4 + 2) = 56%.

Right, he's saying that the passive slow from the upgrade quest stacks with Control Enhancement, not that Swarm Mastery stacks with CE.

Back
Top Bottom