Codex of Power Help

Bonk84

Dalayan Elder
Recently bought Codex of Power, Vol. 1 from merchant in seeker library. Opened up the book and it returns the messege "Do not meet pre-reqs." OOC didn't return any good information, and had two petitions going each for 2+ hrs with no answer (I guess due to the time I currently am able to play, which I do not get off work until ~3am central time)

65 Necro, 271 spent AA

Moved book to slot 1, still no go.

Tried putting book in each slot, no go.

Tome%20Help.JPG

Any other suggestions to try?

it's not always 250, it can vary, and I am not aware of the amount for necros. I think it may work off of a % of total spent cap for each class.

Don't know an exact number where you can start your Necromancer's tomes, but I started mine once I'd finished working on my important AAs, at ~470 spent. Think of 250 as a minimum possible, but not as an exact number. We keep it listed as 250+ on the wiki for this reason. Really though, you have plenty of other important AAs you can spend XP on, so it's not like this should be a big deal.

think of it this way:

1aa = 1aa worth of experience (~330k xp), is fast and easy to get and you can spend it fast to get good upgrades.

just at a glance, youre still missing your resist aas, your stats (agi/sta/dex), unerring precision line ( you laugh but this is actually quite nice, especially if you have a proccing weapon ), channeling focus and hastened mending.

tomes= 200 AAs each, for which you get a 4% bonus to your spell and melee damage.

200aas take a lot of time to grind, even at the very very top end. also 4% is not that big an increase, the tomes only start to really make a difference once youre done like 3 of them (3*200=600 aas) so even if you end up grinding 200 more aas to spend on AAs, youd still be getting a lot more bang for your buck.

Back
Top Bottom